OVERLORD: 3

~GREAT TOMB OF NAZARICk~
Both Y/n and Ainz returns to Nazarick with Mare and Aura, where Ainz will resurrect the Fallen Floor Guardian.

[THRONE ROOM]

Ainz: is everything prepared?

He asked Albedo who nodded her head in return.

Ainz: In that case, I will resurrect Shalltear. If Shalltear is still under of someone else...

Albedo: altogether it is presumptuous, please allow us to handle her then.

She stated seriously.

Ainz: very well, the guardians are to deal with the situation then.

Y/n who is sitting on Ainz throne whistle on seeing the amount of gold infront of his very eyes.

Y/n: you guys sure are filthy rich huh.
He asked Ainz.

Ainz: "sigh" it cost 500 million gold to revive Shalltear.

He stated and raised the staff of Ainz Ooal Gown high up in the air.

Ainz: Shalltear, resurrect!

Soon the huge mountains of gold melted down before starting to gather in one place which started to take form of an petite figure. Shalltear is successfully brought back to life.

Ainz: Albedo!

Albedo: please be at ease, the mind control has been removed.

She stated, Ainz sighed in relief on hearing her words. Shalltear slowly regains her consciousness and looked around her surroundings in confusion, her eyes landed on a young man with silver hair who is wearing her Lord clothes.

Shalltear: w-who are you and why are you wearing Ainz-Sama clothes?

She asked Ainz with hostility in her eyes.

Albedo: y-y-y-you bonehead! He is Ainz-Sama our master and the one I Love.

She stated in anger.

Shalltear: W-Wha...?

Ainz: Shalltear, what is the last thing you remember?

Shalltear was startled at first on hearing this young man voice who sounds alike to her Lord.

Shalltear: A-Ainz-Sama...

Ainz nodded his head and again asked her the same thing.

Shalltear: umm...I had just attacked a mercenary base and...oh? Nothing comes after that

She stated.

Ainz: is there anything else that feels off?

He asked Shalltear.

Shalltear: no, I feel just fi-AAAH! My breasts are gone..
Y/n who is sitting on Ainz throne broke down to laughter on hearing her words.

Y/n: Ahahahahahaha..

Y/n rose up from Ainz throne while trying his best to hold his laughter in and walked upto the group.

Shalltear: who are you?
She asked Y/n.

Y/n: Y/n L/n...the grim reaper of YGGDRASIL, nice to meet you Miss Vampire.

Shalltear directly fainted with a pale face on hearing his words.

Y/n: am I that scary?

He asked Ainz and other guardians present inside the throne room.

[A MONTH LATER]
Ainz who is about to enter his room got greeted by Albedo.