CH-12

Cao Cao and his group saw three figure emerged out of thin air. Two beautiful women and a handsome young man.
y/n: You know.....every action has a consequence.
Said the young man with a cold voice.
"Snap"
A loud snapping sound boomed through the whole realm causing ripple of wind emerge into the surrounding. A Majestic throne materialize out of thin air, the young man then sat on the throne while looking at them with a cold yet murderous look.
Y/n: You know....My family means world to me...and I will do anything to protect them...even if I have to kill... the person you guys abducted is dear to me...you know....so tell me what should I do with you guys.
He asked them,every single one of them is shaking in fear.
y/n: How Ironic isn't it the one who you guys planning to kill.....is my wife.
He said coldly.
Jeanne:G..RE..AT R...ED is yo..ur w..ife.
She Sutter's with a terrified face.
Y/n: indeed.
Serafall eyes widened in shock on hearing this.
Y/n: Hey, let's play a game. Guess what is it that I am. You know what my name is, don't you? Guess what I am if,by some chance, your answer is wrong...hehe.

They paled on seeing his evil smile

[SCARY ] thought Serafall with a scared face.
Y/n: you are their leader right "grin" so tell me who am I.
He asked Cao Cao with a cold voice, hearing his cold voice everyone felt a chill run down on their spine. Jeanne and others starts to pray for their leader life in their hearts.
Cao Cao: I..I...
He can't take it anymore and decides to attack y/n with his ultimate move which can even kill a God.
Cao Cao: you... maybe a bigshot "summons his sacred gear"let's see if you can stop this.
True Longinus is one of the thirteen Longinus created by the God from the Bible, True Longinus is considered to be one of the biggest "bugs" in the Sacred Gear system, having world-class powers that could destroy the world when used in the wrong hands. The True Longinus is a bladed spear that is capable of killing God's and Buddhas. It can create an energy blade that is made up of powerful Holy energy that can vaporize an Ultimate-Class Devil with ease.For this reason, he became arrogant for he believed that nobody could match his Sacred Gear powers....even GREAT RED.
Seigfried: STOP! Cao Cao....don't use that move.
He said in panic and tries to stop him.
Cao Cao: huuh! I am the leader here so don't give me orders.
He said in anger.
Y/n:WOW.....such arrogance
He said as his upper lip curled in disdain.
Cao Cao: you will die here...you hear me...
Y/n sneered on seeing Cao Cao arrogance.
Y/n: come....show me what you got...

show me what you got