A WORLD OF HEROES AND VILLAINS-9

It's been two days after the YUUEI Sports Festival, normal classes resume at the school. Momo and others students in the class discusses in between them that how the sports festival has made them known to the public..
Y/n: MORNING..
They quiet down once they saw Y/n walks in and another figure follows him inside wearing YUUEI uniform.
Y/n: This is Himiko... from today onwards she will be joining us.
He said while shocking others..

Himiko Toga the eldest daughter of the Toga family

Himiko Toga the eldest daughter of the Toga family. When she was a child, she showcased a rather disturbing interest in blood. Her parents were disgusted with her behaviour and decides to abandon her... but what they don't know is that it's the side effects of her quirk, every single day she roamed the streets of Japan aimlessly in search for food and a place to spend the rest of the night....but all her suffering ended that day when a extremely beautiful woman with long purple hair and red eyes came to her life...she came like a angel in her life and soothed the soul within...she gave her a place to stay and a loving family...
Y/n: Oi pervert stop ogling her breast, do you want to die huh..
He said coldly while looking at kaminari, he summons Yamato..
Toga: Nii-san!! Stop don't kill him.. it's okay..
She said in panic while holding his hand.
1-A: NII-SAN!!
they gave a yell of shock, except Izuku who's sitting on his seat with closed eyes..Y/n points an empty seat beside Izuku..
Y/n: Himiko-chan sit there...and if someone dare to do anything funny tell me okay..
He said while realising a little bit of his killing intent scaring the shit out of the boys... Himiko nods her head with a smile on her face and sat beside Izuku.

[AFTER SCHOOL]

Shoto is about to leave the classroom but Y/n stopped him..
Y/n: Shoto... there's something I would like to speak with you..
Shoto nods his head.

TIMESKIP: HOSPITAL [SHOTO POV]
Thanks to Y/n motivating Shoto, he finally decides to visit his mother in the hospital....

TIMESKIP: HOSPITAL [SHOTO POV]Thanks to Y/n motivating Shoto, he finally decides to visit his mother in the hospital

Rei who's staring out the window turns around when she felt someone entering the room.
Shoto: Mom..
During his visit,she apologized through tears to him,and smiled as shoto told her he bore no ill will against her and knew she did not mean to harm him and he forgave her a long time ago. She then told him that she wanted him to be happy and save people, which allowed shoto to finally leave his past behind.
[Thank You....Sensei] thought Shoto while hugging his mother tightly in his warm embrace.

[TIMESKIP:HERO AGENCY INTERNSHIP]After reuniting with his mother, Shoto chooses Y/n's Agency

After reuniting with his mother, Shoto chooses Y/n's Agency..Since he desires to learn from his judgement and instincts...As he about to enter the massive building a beautiful red haired woman wearing maid outfit greeted him..

As he about to enter the massive building a beautiful red haired woman wearing maid outfit greeted him

???: Hello umm..

Shoto: Shoto... I'm here for the Hero internship..
He stated calmly.
Lupusregina: ohh... please follow me... by the way I'm Lupusregina..
She said with a bright smile...it took them a minute to reach in front of Y/n office...
Lupusregina: Wait here..
She said and enters the room..

TWO MINUTES LATER
Lupusregina: Shoto-Kun... Master is waiting for you inside..
She said with a smile before leaving him alone outside Y/n office, Shoto let out a long sigh before entering the room nervously...
???: TODOROKI-KUN!
He heard a familiar voice and saw Momo in her hero costume..
Shoto: Yaoyorozu?
She then told him that she also choose Y/n's hero Agency....since she also desires to learn from the best..

Y/n:Huh! What someone is hunting Heroes...oi oi oi did he have a death  wish or what..oh?
Shoto turned his head at the direction of the voice and saw Y/n is seating on a huge ass chair besides him stands another man who gesture them to seat on the couch...

oh?Shoto turned his head at the direction of the voice and saw Y/n is seating on a huge ass chair besides him stands another man who gesture them to seat on the couch

Y/n: Yeah Yeah...dog face I will take care of it....
He said while cutting off the phone.
Y/n: Tea!
Both Momo and Shoto nods their heads...Sebastian poured three cups of tea...
Y/n: Thankyou Sebastian.... it's good as always..
He said in bliss while sipping on his tea...

[TWO MINUTES LATER]
Y/n: Both of your quirks are powerful but the real problem is that you two don't know how to apply it..
Both Momo and Shoto looked at Y/n in confusion.
Y/n: Watch!
He said and rose up from his seat,but what came next shocked the two to their very core..a sword made of ice started to materialize in his hands..
Y/n: if you don't like swords...then you can also to this Shoto my boy...
Y/n point his finger at a statue and then a bullet made of ice starts to materialize on his fingertip..
Y/n: Bang..
The ice bullet sped towards the Statue destroying it completely on collision..
Shoto: Wow!
Shoto eyes sparkles in awe and same goes for Momo.
Y/n: As for Momo...here..
He took out a shinai out of nowhere and hands it to her..
[Shinai: Bamboo sword]
Y/n: you're going to study martial arts and swordsmanship....and the one who's going to teach you is my wife...
He said while looking at her.

ENJOY