CH-29

As expected the citizens of Camelot couldn't help but to get magnetized by Y/n and the Five beautiful goddess with him. They never saw someone this beautiful and handsome....Men look at Tohru and others in lust, on the other hand women are looking at Y/n with heart's in their eyes...
As Y/n is about to enter a Inn with Tohru, Iris, Akeno and Grayfia a bunch of men wearing strange Armour stopped Y/n..A ugly ass man came forward and looked at Grayfia and others in lust..
Ugly ass: Pretty boy... leave them to us...and maybe we will let you liv...
He stopped when he felt an intense pain in his chest...he looked up at Y/n in horror when he saw a heart which is still beating, Y/n then crushed it..

he looked up at Y/n in horror when he saw a heart which is still beating, Y/n then crushed it

Y/n: You sure have balls huh...
He said coldly, the lifeless body of ugly ass falls down on to the ground with a "THUD"sound.
Y/n: Want to have the same fate as him..
He said while releasing a little bit of his KILLING-INTENT... they Shakes their head in horror..
Y/n: SCRAM....AND DON'T FORGOT TO TAKE THIS FILTH...
he said with a cold smile and points his finger at the lifeless body of their leader...
All: Y..yes..
Y/n nods his head and walks Inside the Inn with Tohru and others.
"Welcome to MOONSHINE Inn, Onii-chan! Onee-chan"
A cute little cheerful girl greeted Y/n, Iris, Tohru, Akeno and Grayfia.
Iris: Aww....so cute..
She said before picking the little girl in her arms.
"Maria, who's it"
They heard a woman voice from behind the counter.
Maria: Mama, we got customers.
She said cutely,Grayfia chuckles on seeing how cute and sweet this little girl is.
"Oh my... Sorry for making you wait"
A beautiful middle aged woman came out of the counter..
Y/n: Nah.... it's fine miss.
He said with a smile,She stares at Y/n face in daze while blushing a bit.
[So.... handsome] she thought..
Rose: Hello...my name is Rose, Welcome to MOONSHINE Inn.
She greeted them with a smile on her face.
Y/n: Nice to meet you Miss Rose....you call me Y/n, she's Tohru...Iris...Akeno and Grayfia..we will like to stay here for a week or two..
He said and introduces Grayfia and others to Miss Rose.
Rose: That will be two gold... Sir Y/n..
She said
Y/n: Y/n will do Miss Rose and here.
He took out two gold coins from his pocket and hands it too her.
Rose: Thankyou... would you like to eat something.
She asked Y/n and others.
Y/n: Yes please.
Rose nods her head.
Rose: Maria... come help me with the dishes.
Maria who's talking with Iris, Grayfia, Akeno and Tohru turned her small head..
Maria: Okay,Mama.
She nods her head cutely and looked at Iris.
Maria: Onee-chan...I have to go now... can you let me down.. please.
She asked Iris.
Iris: S..So cute...but Onee-chan will be sad if you left her..
Rose chuckles on hearing Iris words and waits for her daughter to say something.
Akeno: Yeah...we will be sad if you left us..Cutie.
She said and gently stroke her hair. Maria looked at Iris, Grayfia, Akeno and Tohru for a moment....before promising them that after she help her mother with the dishes she will come to play with Iris, Tohru, Grayfia and Akeno.

TIMESKIP: NEXT DAY.
Y/n heard a knock, he opens the door and saw Little Maria with a bright smile on her face.
Y/n:hey there... little Maria.
He said and Pat's her head gently.
Maria: Good morning...Y/n-nii...Mama said that breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes.
She said with a bright smile.
Y/n:"smiles" Good morning, tell her that we will be there in few minutes.
Maria nods her head cutely and about to leave..
Y/n: watch your steps on the stairs...
Y/n said