OPM WORLD-8

[HERO ASSOCIATION HQ]
Member1: Last night Mister Muffin top from our organization has been attacked by some lunatic.
He stated and continues.

Member1: taken from description, the culprit was most likely the "Hero Hunter" Garou.
He stated in grave tone.

Member2: Don't think....his targets are not only heroes! Does he hold some grudges against the Hero Association?
He asked

Man3: imagine being attacked by a guy who took down Tanktop Master singlehandedly...our safety is at risk here! Let's raise the alarm.
Others nods on his words.

Man1: we need to protect our cadres who are possible targets of Garou, when they're outside...if they go out, An S-Class has to accompany them!
He said

Man2: But it seems the S-Class have their hands full with the recent monster activities...
But he got interrupted by Member3 halfway.

Member3: What are you saying, the safety of our sponsors is top priority right Now!
He said, and decides to assigning the S-Class heroes to their new assignments by calling Y/n.

[L/N RESIDENCE: GYM]
Y/n who's helping Fubuki with the training got interrupted by ringing of his phone.
Y/n: Now what!
He said with an annoyed face.

Y/n: Hello..

HA: Sir,we want you to be our sponsor bodygu..
He got interrupted by Y/n.

Y/n: Listen here you bunch of greedy motherfuck***, I don't have time for this shit...if you guys call me again...I will erase the Hero Association from the face of this Earth...
He said coldly.

HA: Eek😱 S-Sorry Si..
Before he can finish his words Y/n already ended the call.

Fubuki: What happened?
She asked Y/n.

Y/n: the Hero Association wants me to be their bodyguard..
He stated.

Fubuki: "sigh" they will never change.
She said with a sigh.

Y/n: Let's Continue...
He said, hundreds of broadsword materialize above him.

Y/n: Fubuki-chan.....try to create a barrier around you with your psychic power.
She nods her head and tries to create a barrier around her.

Y/n: Good!
He nods his head with a satisfied smile as he saw she succeeded on first try.

Y/n: Now try to block as many Sword as you can.
Fubuki nods her head seriously.
Fubuki: yes!

[TIMESKIP: S-City]

Unlike Y/n, Metal bat wasn't even given a choice and is paired with protecting Narinki, a sponsor, and his son Waganma at the Mouse Sushi restaurant in S-City.

NARINKI

WAGANMA

Waganma begins trying out the different foods at the restaurant, but much to Metal bat displeasure this stupid fu** constantly puts the dishes back, even when he tells him not to

[I swear, if they put one more back I'll kill them!] Thought Metal Bat in anger.

"Rumble""Rumble""Rumble""Rumble"
Suddenly a rumbling occurs, a large centipede and a plant monster emerge from the ground and grabs that stupid fu**[Waganma]

Metal Bat: hold it...ya ain't going anywhere....ya haven't paid yet!
Metal said and prepares to fight them.

[TIMESKIP]
Metal bat defeated the two monster with ease. Narinki and Waganma are delighted and wish to celebrate.

Waganma: That was awesome, papa! It was over in an instant!
He said while pointing at the two dead monster but their happiness soon turned into fear as they saw a huge ass Centipede twice the size of the first one erupted from the ground.

Waganma: That was awesome, papa! It was over in an instant!He said while pointing at the two dead monster but their happiness soon turned into fear as they saw a huge ass Centipede twice the size of the first one erupted from the ground

[L/N RESIDENCE:Y/N POV]
Y/n: Okay.... that's enough for today!
He said with a smile.
Fubuki: yes!
She said while breathing heavily, Y/n walks upto her and touched her forehead, she felt an warm sensation coursing through her body....her face turned into a shock one when she felt her psychic powers are increasing at an amazing speed....she never felt like this powerful before.

Y/n: You're powers are now on par with that shitty brat....
He stated with a calm face, Fubuki eyes opened wide in shock when she heard his words.

Fubuki: W-Wha...how?
Y/n chuckles on seeing her shocked face and decides to tell her the truth.

Y/n: You see..... Fubuki-Chan...
He then told her his really identity and also told her about his wives and why he is traveling through the different dimensions. Fubuki was shocked on hearing his real identity but soon it changed into happiness on hearing the number of wives he have.

[I still have a chance] thought Fubuki in delight, but what she don't know is that both Jeanne and Semiramis was peeping on them through the window.

Jeanne: fufu looks like we will get another sister.... Semiramis.
She said while looking at the duo.

Semiramis: "giggles" indeed.
She said with a smile on her face

Eri: Mama...?

Jeanne: shh🤫 honey!

Eri: okay....happened,mama?
She asked them softly, Semiramis picked her up in her arms and told her to peek inside the Gym.

Semiramis: you see.... little princess you're getting another mama!
She said and points her finger at Fubuki.
[A/n: lol another mama]
Eri: Really!
Her eyes lit up in happiness.

Jeanne: Yeah!
She said with a smile.

[HERO ASSOCIATION HQ]
[HIGH RANK MEMBERS: HRM]

HRM1: The situation in S-City has become extremely convoluted. The City itself has already stopped functioning.
He said while looking at the Elder Centipede on the holographic screen, who's causing mayhem in S-City.
[ELDER CENTIPEDE]

HRM2: seems...it has grown even bigger than two years ago, when it was spotted the last time....we can no longer reach Metal Bat who was engaging in battle. We have already requested for Heroes of Rank A and above.
He said with an grave tone.

HRM3: It's on a completely different scale than regular monsters.
He said.

Woman: Why not call Asura?
Said an beautiful woman.

HRM5: umm...it will be better if you are the one who talk with him.
He said while sweating in fear as he don't want to talk with him.

Woman: O-Okay.
She said with a sweat-drop and called Y/n...but what they don't know is that today they will see a massacre that will be remembered by the whole world.

ENJOY