CH-31

Y/n with cold eyes looked at Galand.
Y/n: A single lie will make your life a living hell...
He said coldly sending chills down on everyone spine.
Y/n: So Mr weakling...tell me how many of you are there..
He asked Galand.
Galand: 10..there are 10 of us.
Galand said in fear, he then asked Galand about the demon clan and about the 10 Commandments...as Galand about to beg for his life Y/n literally crushed the head of Galand with bare hands scaring the shit out of others present there at the moment.
Y/n:You don't deserve forgiveness... Demon king huh!
Y/n said coldly while looking at the headless body of Galand on the ground, he used his godly search skill and tries to find where this another weakling is now.
Y/n: ah..there you are...Mr little shit... heh..oi pig come here for a moment..
He motion Hawk to come closer to him.
Hawk: hey! I have a name you know..
Y/n looked at this annoying little pig outburst in disdain 😑.
Y/n: Yeah yeah whatever... don't keep me waiting...
Hawk sneered and walks upto Y/n, Y/n Crouch down to Hawk level and stared at hawk eyes.
Y/n: Well hello there...I know you're watching.....master of Demon Clan.
Y/n said while looking at Hawk eyes.

Hawk: what are you talking about?He asked Y/n in confusion

He asked Y/n in confusion.
Y/n: Nothing can escape from these eyes you know...this piggy here is a living portal between the world of living and the purgatory...where your so called Father is sealed...Kid...he used this pig as a window to spy on you.
He stated,Everyone clenched their fist in anger they never thought that they are being watched by someone all this time and also they are shocked on hearing that Meliodas is the son of Demon King except Merlin.
Y/n: Wonder...if I devour this Demon King...will it boost my power?
Y/n muttered underneath his breath with a mischievous grin.
[Did he just said...devour] Meliodas and others sweat-drops on hearing his words.
IN PURGATORY: DEMON KING POV

He was quite happy when he saw Galand through Hawk eyes

He was quite happy when he saw Galand through Hawk eyes...with an evil smile on his face he waits for Galand to kill his son friends and his lover....but out of nowhere a handsome young man appears in between Meliodas and Galand...a frown appears on his face when he couldn't able to read Y/n Power level..
Demon king: why can't I read his power level..
He asked to himself worriedly,in great war he could still read the power level of Supreme Deity but he can't read a shit about this being..
Demon king: Don't tell me..
His face paled in fear when he sensed someone looking right at him, he surveyed his whole surroundings and tries to look for the source of this uneasiness but there's no one here not even a single soul....but what he didn't know is that he is indeed right someone is indeed looking right at him and reading every single spells and many other important things from his mind without him knowing it.
"Well hello there...I know you're watching.....master of Demon Clan"
A very cold yet deadly voice resounds in his mind sending chills down his spine. The more he listened to his son and this man conversation the more his face paled...this being knows everything about him...everything single thing, but then what he heard next filled his heart with horror.
"Wonder...if I devour this Demon King...will it boost my power?" Demon king immediately dispelled his magic from Hawk eyes and ran into the deepest part of purgatory where no can find him, one can see the horror and the despair in his eyes, never in his lifetime he felt this sacred.
[A/n: lol]
[DEMON KING POV END]
Y/n noticed the changes in Hawk eyes.
Y/n: hah...that Weak shit dispelled his spell from him.
He stated
Merlin: Dispelled?
Y/n nods his head and told that Hawk is fine now...
Hawk: Nice work👍.