THE ONE ABOVE ALL

Y/n who's traveling through the very fabric of space felt a very powerful being is approaching him...even powerful than him... suddenly a wormhole appears out of nowhere and sucked him in it..
Y/n: Agh...hmm..
He opened his eyes slowly and found himself in a valley littered with millions of beautiful glowing flowers he never saw before..
Y/n: Beautiful!
He said in awe.
"Indeed...my Son they are"
He heard a very soothing voice, Y/n turned his head and saw a old man in white robe, he tried to read his power but only silence greeted him..
???: haha..stop doing that you can't read my power,Son.
He said with a hearty laugh, Y/n nods his head as he didn't felt any malicious intent from this Old man.
Y/n: Who are you?

???: I am the one who gave you the second chance to live...I'm the one who gave you those powers... I'm the ONE ABOVE ALL... I'm the Creator of all.
Y/n eyes widened in shock on hearing his words....Y/n who's about to kneel infront of Creator.
Creator: Son...you don't have to kneel!
He got stopped by Creator.
Y/n: Thankyou, for everything you have done for me.
He said in gratitude.
Creator: It's fine... it's fine...haha.
He said with hearty laugh and patted him on the shoulder...

Y/n couldn't help but to smile on seeing Creator antics.
Creator: Son, The reason I have called you here is that there's something I want to tell you.
He said seriously and continues
Creator: The world your family is in... is going through some major changes.
He said, y/n looked at creator in confusion.
Y/n: Changes?
Creator nods his head.
Creator: Yeah...the God of that world opened a Gate that connected the real world with the monster world.
He stated shocking Y/n.
Y/n: WHAT!
he was furious on hearing Creator words.
Creator: Ah...you don't have to worry about your family...Since they have my blessing nothing can hurt them.
Creator assured Y/n that they are okay.
Y/n: Thankyou...but I was wondering what happened to real me..
He asked Creator.
Creator: you see...when I transferred you to your old[dxd] world.. I have sealed all the memories of you....but you don't have to worry once you will return to that world the seal on your family will be broken..
He said with a smile.
Y/n: o-okay....if you don't mind if I ask why did y..
Creator interrupted him midway.
Creator: Give you second chance and those powers....well you see I was looking for a worthy successor for my throne....then one day I found a soul who somehow manages to break the shackles of a world laws that left me totally flabbergasted...On that moment I decided that your the only one in this Multiverse who's worthy for my Throne and my Powers.
He stated shocking Y/n again.
Y/n: What! B-But...why..
Creator chuckles on seeing Y/n shocked face.
Creator: Son, No one wants to live for eternity and What is the meaning of life without love and without a loved one.
He said with a warm smile.

And starts to dissipates...
Creator: Bye...son!
Y/n eyes widened in shock when he heard those familiar words.
Y/n: M-Master...Wait don't leave!
But it's to late Creator already dissipates into nothingness...Y/n falls down on the ground while tears rolling down from his face... Creator is none other than that OP NPC In YGGDRASIL and his Master who helped Y/n countless times in YGGDRASIL... He is the one who gave him many valuable life lessons along the way...even if he was an NPC but to Y/n he is everything...a family and a friend.
Y/n: Master...Why!

TIMESKIP: NEXT DAY.
Y/n who's still recovering from the shock... suddenly felt an unknown force entering his body...his powers are increasing at an unbelievable speed...strange ancient markings starts to appears on his body...his once long black hair suddenly turned snow white..

He felt like he can achieve and do absolutely anything without any limit or condition

He felt like he can achieve and do absolutely anything without any limit or condition...so he tried to bring back Creator but it didn't work....he let out a long sigh before staring at the beautiful sky in sadness and in shock since he came to know that Scathach and others are from different world including his weapons and some of his skills and spells.
Y/n: Thankyou... Master.
He said with a warm smile before summoning a portal..

ENJOY

Y/N NEW STATUS
NAME: Y/N L/N.
RACE- TRUE DEATH GOD/ANCIENT DRAGON GOD/???.
PERSONALITY: COLD,CALM, MERCILESS, ONLY CARING TO HIS GIRLS.
New TITLES: CREATOR, ONE ABOVE ALL, OMNI-GOD.
HP- ∞.
MP- ∞.
Phy-ATK: ∞.
Phy-DEF: ∞.
AGI: ∞.
Mag-ATK:∞.
Mag-DEF:∞.

[NEW ABILITIES]

1. OMNIPOTENCE:Y/n's fundamentally invincible, completely immune to all other powers,and able to defeat the combined might of all creation and it's mightiest beings just by wanting it, without the slightest effort. He possess all powers and everything beyond them, existing on level inconceivably above/ beyond any other power/concept.

2. ALL FOR ONE: it allows Y/n to steal others people's powers/quirks and wield these stolen powers as their own or to transfer them to someone else.

3. OVERHAUL: it's gives Y/n the ability to disassemble and then reassemble anything he touches with his bare hands.

4. ONE FOR ALL: IT gave him access to nearly unlimited, stockpiled power.

BYE..