TO MARVEL WORLD

Y/n who's helping Shoto with training felt something is calling for him.
Y/n: hmm...what could it be...
He muttered underneath his breath before closing his eyes...a minute later he finally opened them.
Y/n: Hahahaha...well well what do we have here...6 WORLD'S CLASS Item..
Shoto was startled at first but paled when he saw Y/n laughing like a mad man.
Y/n:"cough" Shoto there's something I need to do first... Sebastian!
Sebastian appears out of nowhere and bows infront of Y/n.
Y/n: Sebastian...you're going to train him... until I return..
He said while smiling in bliss as he can't wait to get his hands on those 6 WORLD'S CLASS Item.
Sebastian: As you wish,My Lord!
Y/n nods his head with a satisfied smile.
Scathach: Y/n are you returning home [dxd World]?
She asked Y/n.
Y/n: No, my love..
He said before pulling her into a warm hug and told her about the 6 WORLD'S CLASS Item.
Y/n: I will return in an hour or two okay...Maybe!
He said and kisses her passionately..
Y/n: Bye...and oh Shoto Sebastian here will help you with your other half..
He said before disappearing in thin air.

[AFRICA: WAKANDA]
A crack in space appears on top of the Kingdom of Wakanda.The remaining Outriders and the BLACK ORDER, also knows as the children of Thanos looked up at the sky...

BLACK ORDER

OUTRIDERS

Thor: A p-powerful being is approaching

He said while looking at the crack in space..
Steve: How powerful?
He asked Thor while looking at the crack in space. Before Thor could say anything they heard a booming sound in the sky and saw a spaceship..

 Before Thor could say anything they heard a booming sound in the sky and saw a spaceship