CH-21

Y/n chuckles on seeing their shocked faces.
Y/n: Indeed I am....I got it from one of my Master.
He said with a smile on his face.
Y/n: You see the humans with superhuman abilities can only enter the "GATE OF YGGDRASIL" which connects the nine different realms, because no normal human beings can survive those 9 realms harsh environments and on top of it's a world where strong eat the weak.
He said,it's indeed true in YGGDRASIL a low level players don't have any value,even if someone high level player PK a low level player...they will not get any penalty as the game is made it that way...
Y/n: but once you enter the GATE...you can't leave without its approval.
He said which shocked others.
All: that means..
Y/n nods his head
Y/n: yeah...I got trapped in it too just like others"sigh" then they appeared those greedy little bastards....those stupid Gods.
He said, but in his heart he felt something is off as if those words are not his...but someone else.
[ Hmm maybe it was just my imagination...Right?] Thought Y/n but came out of his thoughts when he felt a small tug on his clothes. He looked down saw it is none other than the cute neko-chan,Koneko.
Koneko: what happened next..what happened next Y/n-senpai.
She asked Y/n, y/n chuckles before picking her up and placed on his lap and starts to stroke her hair. She was startled at first but soon melted in Y/n embrace as she felt his hands on her head.
Y/n: Next they offered us a deal...a deal to become their champion.
Y/n said
All: Champion?
Y/n nods his head.
Y/n: yeah, each God choose their respective champion who are most likely happened to have strong superhuman abilities and left the rest of us their.
He said
Koneko: "purr" what happened to you Y/n-Senpai... isn't your ability is more Overpowered than others.
She asked
Y/n: hahaha how can those weakling can sense my ability.....the only one who sensed my power are the four True God...who later became my Master....and taught me everything they can in their power, the only way you can leave YGGDRASIL is to become strong....but then calamity befell on YGGDRASIL and these calamities are known as World Eaters.
He said
Scathach: don't tell me..
Y/n nods his head
Y/n: yeah those ugly motherfuckers who tried to destroy your home World.
He said with a sigh as he felt her  sadness which shows on her face.
All: destroy?
They were shocked on hearing y/n words and looked at Scathach with a worried face.
Scathach: I'm fine...dear please continue.
Y/n nods his head
Y/n: yeah they are a Group of Six former human or champion.
He said
Koneko: Former human?
Y/n nods
Y/n: yes...those stupid Gods turned their own champion into a mindless beast or a walking calamity...so that they can compete against the other Gods in World tournament.
He said continues
Y/n: actually there're more like them but this Group is the strongest of all.
He said
Scathach: More but...I never heard of others?
She stated, y/n smile broadened.
Y/n: well... before they can make their presence known to others in YGGDRASIL "Scratch his head" I already massacred and devoured every single one of them.
He said which shocked everyone.
Y/n: well you see My four master was enraged on seeing this bunch of shit heads are killing innocents just for fun and yes they really was as they ordered me to kill their Gods too along with them...that's where I found  Jeanne and Nobu..
He said, actually it's a personal quest given to him by the Dev of the game to defeat these World Enemies and in return he got two world class weapon [EA& EXCALIBUR PROTO] and Jeanne and Nobu as rewards from Dev.

Y/n: As time passed I got powerful... powerful enough to go toe to toe with my four Master... after they saw I'm powerful enough to handle anyone in YGGDRASIL....they decides to make me their successors by transferring all of their power to me....and hence from that day I became the OVERLORD.... a being strong enough to destroy world's with a snap of his fingers....a being who can create a life with a snap of his fingers....a being who's has the ultimate authority over all beings...let it be Gods or Mythical beast all shall tremble in my presence for I AM THE OVERLORD....THE RULER OF ALL.
everyone looked at him in awe as the aura around him changed....as if they are not looking at Y/n but rather they are looking at a Supreme Ruler. What he said now is indeed true every species and NPCs in YGGDRASIL respected him and his powers including the Dev of the game.
Koneko: WOW! What about your four master Y/n-Senpai
She asked Y/n.
Y/n:"sigh" they passed away.
He said with a sigh.
All: WHAT!!!!!(14X)
They yelled in shock.
Y/n: they are the one who made this choices..it is both a blessing and a curse...you see even if you're a God of that calibre...no one want to Live for eternity and what is the meaning of life without love and without a loved one.
He said with a sigh as he remembers the four insanely Overpowered NPCs Gods words.
All: I see.
They said with a sigh, it's indeed true a life without love is like a tree without blossom or fruit.
Y/n: years passed by....and in those years I fought different species and Gods including those arrogant Champions...then I decided why not adventure the world and maybe I will find a way to return to my own world...after adventuring all 9 realms I meet them....my Queens.
He said, a bright smile appears on Scathach face.
Y/n:"chuckles" I still remember how mad was you Scathach when I entered that creepy land of yours.
He said with a smile.
Scathach: Indeed fufu.
She giggled as she starts to remember the good old memories of her and Y/n first meeting.

Y/n: then one day....I found something a Book....a book filled with thousands of Super Tier Magic Spells.
He said, actually he got it from a  world event.
Iris: Super Tier magic?
She looked at him in confusion,y/n then told them the classes of magic spells and they paled on hearing that Super Tier Spells are the strongest among the all magical spell classes and a single spell can even kill a God like being.
Red: Can we learn it too?
She asked with stars in her eyes.
Y/n: well you can but too learn a single spell of that calibre will take more time...hmm maybe you can master that spell in a year or two I think hmm.
He said and decides to teach them the easiest Super Tier spell when he returns to his tomb.
Red: YAY... dear is the best.
She said in pure happiness and walked upto Y/n before giving him a hug and kissed on his lips. Akeno and others girls on seeing this became jealous.
Y/n:"cough" well where was I..
He said in nervousness as he saw Akeno and others scary face.
Gasper: Y/n-senpai..Y/n-senpai you're talking about the book..
He said to y/n.
Y/n: ohh..ah yes thank-you Gasper....as I am saying that I found a book filled with thousands of Super Tier Spells, but then I found a particular spell...a spell that can help me to travel to different worlds and I thought maybe with it help I can finally returned to my own world with Scathach and others....but I don't know how I got  transferred to this world with my whole tomb and my guardians...but I am really happy that I have returned to this world again.
He said and continues.
Y/n: that's my story....a former human who reached the apex and becomes the ruler of all species...a true king...a OVERLORD.

ENJOY