CH-23

A colossal giant bipedal reptilian like creature came out of the clouds of dust and let out a terrifying Roar... which scared the shit out of Sirzechs, Tannin, Issei, Rias and the little army behind their back, including Sona and others.
Y/n: FEAST YOUR FILTHY EYES ON THE MOST POWERFUL OF ALL MONSTER....

He looked at Sirzechs,Rias and IsseiY/N: WELCOME TO MY SLAUGHTER HOUSE

Y/N: WELCOME TO MY SLAUGHTER HOUSE.
He said with a cold smile on his face.
Y/N: GO MY FRIEND....DEVOUR THEM.
His cold voice boomed throughout the whole battle ground...sending chills down their spine as they heard his Cold yet dominating voice, GODZILLA turned his head and looked down at the ants and the weakling [Sirzechs] in anger...who dare to insult his Master.
Y/N: GODZILLA DON'T KILL THOSE THREE FILTHS...OKAY THEY ARE MY PREY.
Godzilla nods his colossal head.

HEAVEN
[AM: Angel Messenger]
AM: Lord...Michael.. Lord Michael... this is bad...this is bad.
Said AM while breathing heavily.
Michael: What... happened AM?
He asked Am, besides him stands Gabriel who's looking at the poor scared Angel worriedly.
AM: My Lord l...ook...
He handed him a strange device.
Michael: hmm...
He sends his own mana in it, then a small holographic like projection opened up on top of it..
Michael: This...
Both Michael and Gabriel paled in fear when they saw the colossal Monster...in the projection who's massacring an army of devils. He then noticed something.
Michael: wait..they are from Gremory household.
He said in shock, when he noticed the Gremory Crest on their Armour's.
Gabriel:"gasp" brother look... isn't that Sirzechs Lucifer and his Sister.....wait isn't that....Red Dragon Emperor.
Michael hurriedly turned his attention to the projection and saw Sirzechs and Others..
Michael: this is bad...if that thing decides to cause Havoc in Haven...
He said worriedly.
Gabriel: maybe we can ask forgiveness from this being....and ask him to stop his mayhem.
She said with an innocent yet worried face. Michael looked up at her face and smiled.
Michael:"chuckles" okay then.... Gabriel call Irina and others members of our forces..
Gabriel nods her head and left Michael office.
Michael:"sigh" this is a bad Idea...
He looked at the projection again and saw the monster gave Tannin a Bitch slap across his face.

Michael: Yep...this is a bad Idea...
He said with a pained expression.
[That's....one hell of a slap] thought Michael.
UNDERWORLD:TANNIN POV
From the starting he told Sirzechs and everyone not to declare war on SITRI, maybe they can close the matter in more peaceful way, from the starting he felt that maybe something bad will happen to them....and well it actually happened...this stupid Lucifer and his sister dare to mess with the wrong people...he really was regretting on his decision now...but soon came out of his thoughts when he saw the Chaos itself is standing infront of him.
Tannin gulped as he remembered the slap he got earlier from him and looked up and saw Godzilla staring right at him...
[You don't want to fight this war Little One....then why fight] a dominating voice resounds in his minds.
Tannin: who..
He looked up again at Godzilla who's starring at him with a smirk on his face.
[ Tell me Little One why are you fighting this meaningless war?] Godzilla asked Tannin again telepathically.
[Meaningless...] Godzilla nods his huge head, Tannin looked back at Sirzechs and saw madness, fear, disgust, arrogance in Sirzechs and his sister's eyes including Issei.
[Are you...fighting for them] Godzilla asked and looked at Sirzechs,Rias and Issei.
[ I...I.... yes]
Tannin said and lowered his head.
[Why?....why are you protecting a mass murderer....why are you protecting a girl who betrayed the one who did everything for her....just to make her happy but in the end he died by her hands....then why are you protecting them LITTLE ONE? Didn't they killed your beloved disciple..then Why? ] Godzilla asked.
[What! No it can't be.. your lying] Tannin yelled in anger. Godzilla shakes his head and let out a long sigh before raising his hand and touched Tannin forehead, soon memories of  Y/n betrayal flooded his mind  making...him fall onto to the ground and clutch his head in pain....he saw how many people Both Sirzechs and Azazel murdered till this day...he saw their suffering... heard their painful screams....hell what he is seeing now is hell....he found himself standing on a field littered with thousands of dead bodies...he saw childrens, humans, Nekoshous, Angels, Fallens and Devils.
[ This... Place..]
Tannin looked at his surroundings in guilt and in sorrow.
[Hell....Right]
Tannin turned his head and saw Y/n. He then slowly nods his head.
Y/n: I will ask you the same thing shishou...why are you protecting them?
Tannin eyes widened in shock, only one person in this world calls him Shishou and that is his deceased disciple Y/n....

[Y/n...]

ENJOY
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...