CH-14

Tohru was sad on hearing that the dragon race are very rare in this world. After calming her mind she looked at Y/n.
Tohru: Y/n what type of dragon are you.... I'm an Chaos Dragon.
She asked Y/n,Y/n stares at her for a moment.
Y/n: I am.....a Dragon God..an Ancient Dragon God.
Y/n said with a calm face.
Tohru:ehhhh....A DRAGON GOD!!

Y/n chuckles on seeing her shocked face

Y/n chuckles on seeing her shocked face. Tohru looked up at him puffing her cheeks.
Tohru: you're a Dragon God...then you must be very strong"sparkles" Y/n can I see your real form.. please.. please..
She said with puppy eyes.
Y/n: my real form huh.....but I don't think it will be a good idea to transform in my Dragon form here..
He said with a sigh,he really don't want to destroy this mountain. Y/n thought for a moment before his eyes lit up.
Y/n: follow me Tohru-chan..
Y/n said,Tohru nods her head, then a pair of black wings came out of her back.
Y/n: let's go..
Y/n flew away from the mountain with Tohru following him behind.

TIMESKIP: SPACE

Tohru: it's beautiful

She gazed in awe at the beautiful green planet infront of her.
Y/n: indeed.
Y/n said before closing his eyes, then a huge pillar of light engulfed Y/n completely.
Tohru: Y/n!
She is about enter the pillar of light but stopped when she heard a terrifying roar from it...not only her but every living beings on this universe let be God's, Dragons,Angel, fallen, Devil's or humans....every single one of them heard that terrifying Roar which sacred the hell out of them. When the light fades away Tohru saw a colossal Dragon... which is 10 times bigger than her Dragon form..

"ROAAAAAAAAAAAR"the colossal Dragon let out a terrifying Roar and then looked at her

"ROAAAAAAAAAAAR"
the colossal Dragon let out a terrifying Roar and then looked at her.
Y/n: so what do think about my Dragon form.....
He asked her with a smug on his face.
Tohru: SCARY!!
Y/n chuckles on hearing her words.
Tohru: and so big..
She said in awe on seeing how big and intimidating he looks in this form...
Y/n let out a hearty laugh before changing into his Human Form. As he was talking with her about the three factions, Y/n felt three familiar presence heading towards him... after a minute or two he saw Iris,Red and Ophis.... steps out of a portal.
Iris/Red/Ophis: darling/hubby/dear.
The trio hugged Y/n as they snuggle in his warm embrace with a blissful face.
Red: hubby where have you been this week I have missed you so much...
She asked Y/n while enjoying his warm embrace both iris and ophis nods their heads on Red words and turned their attention to Thoru... who's looking at them with jealousy.
Y/n scratch his head with a sweatdrop as he saw the jealousy in her eyes.... before introducing Ophis, Red and iris to Tohru.
TIMESKIP: YASAKA SHRINE.
Serafall sobbed in a corner of a room.
Serafall:Y/n-kun"sob" I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that.... what if he doesn't like me anymore..
She said to herself and sobbed like a child.
"How can I hate you sera-tan"
She heard a familiar voice,she turned her head and saw Y/n with a warm smile on his face. Y/n walks up to her before wiping her tears away and put his hand on her hair and stroked it gently..
Y/n: how can I hate you sera-tan..
Serafall blushed on seeing his face is so close to her face and that smile of his...she cutely snuggle in his embrace Y/n gently stroke her hair with a smile and placed her head on his lap....with a beautiful smile on her face, she stares at his face blushing a bit.
Serafall: thank you.
She muttered under her breath.

Ophis/Iris/Red/Tohru/Scathach POV
Iris: fufu it seems like we will get  another sister Girls.
She said while looking at the duo[Y/n&Serafall] from behind the door.
Ophis: hehe indeed..
She said with a smile.
Red: well I think in near future "chuckles"we will get more.
She stated.
Tohru: ne you all...are you guys really don't mind...
She asked them
Scathach: well we don't mind sharing him with others but only if they are worthy of our beloved....and Serafall is one of them"smiles"kind-hearted, cheerful and possess a child like personality, she maybe a devil but her heart is pure.
She said with a smile
Tohru: I see.
She nods her head with a smile on her face.
SERAFALL POV
Serafall: they have gone to far...how could they...and Rias...that little Rias who used to play with my little sister "sigh"will turned into a manipulative bitch just like her brother...
She said in disappointment.
Serafall: Y/n-kun....do as you like with them...kill them.. torture them...I don't mind, after seeing their real self...I think the world would be better without them.
She said with venom in her voice.
Y/n:"chuckles"who said I'm going to kill them....I'M GOING TO BREAK THEM FIRST HEHE.
He said the last part coldly sending chills down her spine.
Y/n: hmm...
Y/n looked at a certain direction as if he felt something, before a huge grin appears on his face.

Y/n: well well....our little stupid bird brain finally made his move..
Serafall looked at Y/n in confusion.
Serafall: who?
Y/n: you will see......and you five how long are you going to stand outside..
He said while looking at their direction.

ENJOY