SLIME DATTA KEN-1

It's been two years after that incident, the Ashura Familia is now currently the strongest Familia in the world led by Y/n....the strongest God of all....and finally the time has come to leave this world, after saying his good-byes to everyone and promising them that he will visit them from time to time.

Y/n: Goodbye!
He said with a bright smile and wave them a warm goodbye before stepping inside the portal.

[Slime Datta ken: World]
A crack in space appears at the outskirts of the great forest of Jura, soon it starts to take form of an gate. A tall devilishly handsome young man steps out of it and studied his surroundings.

[JURA FOREST]

Y/n: hmm...
He closes his eyes for a moment and searched for any village or any human settlements near him, moments later he opens them and turned his head towards the huge ass forest behind him as he felt few presence of some familiar beings from deep inside the forest.

Y/n: hmm...this aura it's familiar... dwarves!
He muttered underneath his breath and decides to head towards this small village. He summons Chastiefol and sat on top of it....when he came near,he saw a small village was engulfed in huge flames and humans with green skin and pointy ears were running for their life. Y/n let out a long sigh and then manipulated the weather around the great forest of jura, soon dark clouds starts to appears above the small village and rain poured down in torrents, few seconds later the fire died down making everyone sigh in relief. Y/n slowly flew towards the source of this fire while sitting on top of Chastiefol and saw a gaint, with blood red eyes fighting with a slime...a slime, but what shocked him is that his aura and his power...which is on par with a High ranking Devil.
[IFRIT]

Y/n: heh

Y/n: heh.... that's new.
He said with a smirk when he felt an anomaly inside this little slime soul.

Y/n: that's a unique skill he got here.
He said and decides to watch the fight instead of helping. He saw suddenly little slime swallows Ifrit, separating him from the one[Shizu] who he was sealed within.

[SHIZU]

Shizu: Thank you

Shizu: Thank you...Sir Slime.
She said and falls down on the ground knocked out cold. Suddenly Y/n appears out of nowhere infront of her making everyone present there stop on their tracks. He crouch down to her level and touched her forehead.

Slime: umm...who are you?
Y/n turned his head and looked at the slime.

Y/n: a passerby.
He said with a chuckle.

Rimuru: I see...hello my name is Rimuru.
Rimuru introduces himself to Y/n since he didn't felt any malice or ill-intent from Y/n.

Y/n: Y/n L/n....Y/n will do!
He said with a friendly smile and turned his attention to Shizu.

Y/n: your friend here.....will die in a week or two.
Y/n said while looking at Shizu.

Rimuru: W-WHAT!?!?
Rimuru heart sank when he heard Y/n words.

Y/n: having that gaint in her body is what extended her life till now and her vitality was violently depleted all this year's thanks to that A-hole.
Y/n stated, Rimuru on the other hand tried to ask any cure for Shizu from Great Sage but to his disappointment, there is nothing Great Sage could do.

Rimuru: Can you save her l-life?
He asked Y/n in the hope of saving Shizu life.

Y/n: I can save her life but..
Rimuru frowns, Y/n continues.

Y/n: I want a piece of land inside your little village.
He asked Rimuru but what he don't know is that Y/n already healed her to prime. Without a second thought he agreed to Y/n condition.

Y/n: I have already healed her...she will woke up in few hours.
He said and rose up from the ground and started to walk towards the little village. Rimuru was confused at first but when he heard Great Sage voice his eyes widened in shock.

[Great Sage:Her vital are now normal, she is out of danger ] a female voice rang inside his head, Rimuru really was shocked when he heard Great Sage words.

Rimuru: Wait!
Y/n stops on his tracks.

Rimuru: Thank you!
Rimuru said in gratitude, Y/n just gave a warm friendly smile to our little friend.

Y/n: You're welcome.
He said with a smile on his face and without saying another word he left that place and heads towards the  village.

Ranga: Master!
Rimuru turned his attention towards the huge 5m long beast.

Ranga: Master! Rimuru turned his attention towards the huge 5m long beast

Ranga: you should be careful of him... Master, my animal instincts says that this man is dangerous.
He said in grave tone, Rimuru nodded his head on Ranga' words.

ENJOY