CH-36

10 COMMANDMENTS POV

Monspet: how dare he humiliate me like this?!He said in rage and slammed his hand on the ground in anger

He said in rage and slammed his hand on the ground in anger.
Monspet: find him now,Melascula! If we ignore him, he'll become a threat to us once more!
He said while shaking in anger but what they don't know is that if  Meliodas wanted to kill them he could've kill them without breaking a sweat....heck even Arthur and slader can kill them.
Melascula: you want to beat you up again?
She asked Monspet
Monspet: what did you just say?
He rose up from the ground and looked at her in anger.
Zeldris: Melascula is right. He's too strong for us now. Calm down, Monspet....our goal is to rule Britannia... we're going to split up in groups of two or more..be quick and efficient and recover your magic power along the way.
He said and continues
Zeldris: As for fighting and exterminating others clans,use whatever methods you wish.
He stated
Fraudrin: so we'll be declaring war on Meliodas.
He asked Zeldris
FRAUDRIN

Zeldris: Declaring War? We're not to war

Zeldris: Declaring War? We're not to war. It's an extermination.
He said coldly
Fraudrin: Even so, we should be on guard. I don't need to tell you about Meliodas but he has the Seven Deadly Sins on his side and that master of his I don't know why but there is this feeling that we should not mess with him....and I never seen him before in Liones.
He said in grave tone.
Drole: I remember you mentioning them before who are they exactly?
He asked Fraudrin
DROLE

Monspet: who give a damn about such things?! You saying that Meliodas is too strong for us?!He said in rage and continuesMonspet: Even in that scuffle just now, if I'd gotten serious,that weakling

He said in rage and continues
Monspet: Even in that scuffle just now, if I'd gotten serious,that weakling...
He got interrupted by Drole
Drole: Monspet..be careful with falsehoods.. don't forget that even one of us will suffer the consequences if we break a commandment.
Monspet sneered..
Derieri: shh... it's okay we will get him back..
She said and tries to calm his anger down.
DERIERI