CH-35

DEMON KING:IN PURGATORY
In deepest part of the purgatory one can see a huge ass man groaning in pain and in despair....that huge ass man is the Great Demon King of demon clan...ironic isn't it too think that same person who killed millions of innocents is begging for his own life on his knees....infront of him stands a being....clad in black ancient Armour.

Y/n: IN THE END, ALL BOW TO DEATH

He said coldly,soon black miasma came out of Y/n and rush towards Demon King like it found it's prey.
Demon King: p..please I can give you a...anything p..please... don't kill me.
He begged desperately... before letting out a howl of anguish as he felt his very soul is being devoured by this miasma including his powers....
Y/n: DEATH, AT LAST, SHALL SPREAD ITS WINGS OVER ALL.
He said coldly while looking at the huge mummified body of the Demon King.whose very life,soul and powers is sucked out of his body by Y/n.
Y/n: "Tch" weakling.
He said in disappointment and stored his body into his personal dimension, since he is planning to give this filth to Merlin. He then opened a portal to Ishtar before entering it..

TIMESKIP: ISHTAR
A crack in space appears infront of Meliodas before it's starting to take form of a gate.. Meliodas and co gulped and looked at the gate as they can feel the terrifying Aura this gate releasing.
Y/n step out of it and looked at his surroundings,he saw his girl's is chatting with each other happily while sitting on top of his new weapon,Chastiefol. he smiled and turned his attention to Meliodas.
Y/n: Kid...I have taken care off that filth...now only remains that weak little Diety bitch....and I want you to defeat her... don't let me down kid.
He said
Meliodas: Yes!teacher.
Y/n nods his head with a satisfied smile.
Y/n: Good...hmm oh you still haven't absorbed your power..
He said while looking at the darkness in the sky..

Meliodas: I was waiting for your arrival... teacher.
He said,Y/n smiled and Pat's his disciple shoulder lightly.
Y/n: Kid..
Meliodas nods his head and starts to absorb all the darkness in the sky completely which happened to be his Power.

SOMEWHERE: 10 Commandments POV.
It's been an week since they saw him last[Galand]...they can still feel a faint aura of Galand,they believe that he is still alive...but what they don't know is that...Galand is no more instead he became a shadow demon and a loyal servant to Y/n...and his duty is to protects Little Maria and Miss Rose from the shadows.

[A/n: ignore Galand]They sensed a familiar power and it's belongs to the one they loathe the most in their life

They sensed a familiar power and it's belongs to the one they loathe the most in their life...yes it belongs to that Traitor,Meliodas...but what shocked them is that his Aura... it's powerful and intimidating.
Zeldris: That's definitely him, Meliodas.
His face was filled with loathing when he spoke that name.
ZELDRIS

Y/N POVElizabeth who's looking at Meliodas worriedly sighed in relief when she saw it went well

Y/N POV
Elizabeth who's looking at Meliodas worriedly sighed in relief when she saw it went well..
Y/n: Good...Kid how about we go drop a greeting...to your former group and oh Miss Merlin this is for you..
He snapped his fingers before a huge colossal Mummified Man fall out of a huge ass portal and crash onto the ground few metres away from them.
Merlin:"sparkle"t..this t..this... thankyou lord Y/n.. thankyou..
She said with sparkling eyes.
Y/n:"chuckles" it's okay just think it's a gift from me to my wife dear disciple.
He said with a smile.
Meliodas: teacher...what happened to him he's skinny as hell...
He asked Y/n
Y/n: ohh..well I devoured everything his soul,his life,his memories and his powers...well see you guys soon..
He said before grabbing Meliodas shoulder and vanished from everyone line of sight with his disciple. On the other hand king and others mouth opened wide except Merlin, Elizabeth, Diane and Gowther since they knew how powerful Y/n is, as they saw the mummified body of The Great Demon King...they felt a sudden chill on their spine when they saw the mummified face of the Demon King...which shows despair.

10 COMMANDMENTS POV
As they are planning to leave this place to replenish their magic. Two silhouette appears out of thin air infront of them making them stop in their tracks.
Meliodas:sup.
He greeted them with a smile on his face.
Y/n: don't kill them now okay... where will be fun in that.... hehe.
He said with a bone chilling smile on his face. On the other hand the 10 Commandments are looking at him and Meliodas in rage and in disgust.
Meliodas: yes... teacher..
Zeldris: Meliodas!
Before he could say anything
Monspet: Hold it!
He lands infront of Meliodas.
MONSPET

Monspet: no one is to interfere

Monspet: no one is to interfere..I'll finish off this two weak little pray by mysel...
He couldn't able to finish his words as his head falls down on the ground with a "THUD" sound... Estarossa eyes widened in shock....the attack was so fast that he couldn't even able to sense it.
Derieri: MONSPIT!
She got stopped by Zeldris.
Zeldris: Wait!
He told her not to engage with Meliodas since not even Estarossa the strongest in their group..couldn't able to read Meliodas power level.
Meliodas: You sure have balls...to call my master weak huh.
He said before kicking the headless body of Monspet who's trying to regenerate.
Meliodas: Don't frown so much we just came to say hi since it's been so long since we last spoke.
Meliodas said with a friendly smile.
Zeldris: there's nothing to talk about.. there's only our anger towards you, and our desire for revenge against the four clans.
He said coldly
Meliodas: That's cold, Zeldris... we're brothers, after all. If you want to continue what you did 3000 years ago, the SEVEN DEADLY SINS and I will do everything in our power to crush you.
He said
Zeldris: I already told you that there's nothing to say.
He said coldly
Meliodas: I'm just giving you a warning here.
Zeldris and others grits their teeth in anger.
Meliodas: See you soon..
Y/n grabbed Meliodas shoulder and teleport away with his disciple from that place..

ENJOY