CH-34

In streets of Camelot one can see a very handsome young man walking with a cute little girl on his shoulder.
Y/n: Wow! Little Maria knows everything.
He said with a hearty laugh..Maria giggles cutely on hearing the praises of Y/n.
Y/n: Little Maria...do you know any good places where we can get good food..
He asked her..
Maria: A good places to eat hmm...I know one Y/n-nii!
Maria then guides him to a shabby looking Restaurant but what shocked Y/n is the line of the customer as he about to leave since it's too crowded a very aromatic scent of spices wafted throughout the whole streets making him stop in his steps.
[T..This...ahh it's smell so nice] thought Y/n

TIMESKIP: MOONSHINE INN
After he returned to Inn he saw Rose cooking dinner for them...he gently put down Maria on to the ground and gave her the food which he bought for Rose.
Y/n: Little Maria...give it to your mother"Pat's" okay.
He said, Maria nods her head cutely.
Y/n: Wait! Little Maria I have something for you...
He took out a beautiful necklace from his pocket.

Y/n: this is a special gift from me to my little Maria

Y/n: this is a special gift from me to my little Maria....whenever you're in danger just call for me..okay.
He then helped her to put it on...what she doesn't know that the necklace she's wearing is a God class artifact in YGGDRASIL...whenever it's host is in danger...it will summon powerful legendary beasts....to neutralize the enemy as soon as possible... so that no harm can befall on the host.
[Since.. it's soul bound to her no can Steal it ] thought Y/n with a smile on his face before heading towards his room where everyone is now....when he came infront of his room he heard many sniffing sounds from inside his room..he slowly opened the door saw
Elizabeth in Meliodas embrace with closed eyes probably sleeping..he turned his attention to others and saw every single one of them are crying including Iris and others.
Y/n: Kid..
Meliodas turned his head at Y/n direction.
Meliodas: Thankyou..
Y/n nods his head with a smile on his face before walking up to Tohru,Iris, Akeno and Grayfia...he gently stroke their hair..
Akeno: how could she...
She said with rage in her eyes..if anyone of them saw that bitch [Diety] now....hehe 😈.
Diane: To think that....captain have gone through all of that.
She clenched her fist in anger and promised in her that no matter what she will protect this couple...this two have gone through a lot...if she was in Meliodas place she might have gone insane by now...
Y/n: hmm...
He sensed someone trying to enter this room...he slowly walk towards the window and saw a young boy with short brown hair trying to enter his barrier...which he placed on this Inn.

which he placed on this Inn