CH-11

YASAKA SHRINE
Inside one of it's room y/n,Scathach and Magari including our cute little kunou is waiting for Alciel and in this few minutes kunou literally asked y/n several things like about his appearance and who's the two woman with him and also how did he become so powerful, y/n answers all her questions with a calm face but he didn't told her about his betrayal and his reincarnation.
He only told her that he defeated countless beings which are more powerful than gods of this world and there are some beings which are far more scarier and stronger than GREAT RED.
kunou: y/n-nii you defeated those beings..
She said with stars in her eyes. Y/n nods his head and chuckles on seeing her shock face.
Kunou: WOW..
She then asked him how he defeated those beings,y/n chuckles on seeing her excited face before telling her his story.......
Y/n: Even if you're weak,there are miracles you can seize with your hands if you fight on to the very end..my little princess, if you fall behind,run faster.never give up,never surrender,and rise up against the odds.
He said with a charming yet a warm smile. The trio looked at him in daze as they got captivated by his smile.
Kunou: unn.
She nods her head cutely.
"Princess Kunou Lady Serafall has arrived"
A beautiful woman informs them.
Y/n:Serafall? Little Princess why she's here...
He asked her with a calm face.
Kunou: you see y/n-nii Serafall-nee is a good friend of my mother, so when mother gone missing I called her first and informed her about mother kidnapping.
Kunou told y/n,y/n nods his head and asked the woman to bring Serafall here.
Woman: as you wish.
She then left the room.
FEW MINUTES LATER
the door of the room burst open with a bang sound.
Serafall: ku-Tan..
She rush towards Kunou and hugged her with a worried face.
Serafall: don't worry Ku-Tan your Onee-chan has arrived and I promised however it is behind her kidnapping will suffer a fate worse than death..
She said coldly, while hugging kunou in between her breast.
Y/n:"Cough"miss serafall.
Serafall turns her head and noticed a handsome man and the two goddess beside him. She released kunou from her embrace and blushed in embarassment.
Y/n:Y/n"chuckles" nice to meet you sera-tan, I'm Kunou's Onii-chan.
He said with a teasing voice.
Serafall: "pouts" Ku-tan....y/n kun is bullying me.
She said as she pouts cutely

Y/n,Scathach and Magari giggles on seeing her Antics

"MASTER"
They heard a lifeless voice, Serafall face grew serious, she can feel the power this creepy looking being is releasing and it's on par with her.
She immediately goes on guard and looked at it in hostility.
Y/n: you don't have to be afraid of Alciel sera-tan he is one of my creation.
She looked at Y/n in disbelief.
[That being is one of Y/n-kun creation "gulps"how strong are you Y/n- kun] thought Serafall with a cold sweat.
Y/n: Alciel did you find anything about Yasaka-San.
He asked Alciel.
Alciel: yes master.
Everyone eyes lit up in delight. Alciel continues
Alciel: master she is being held prisoner in an abandoned factory few kilometres from here, and the one who's responsible for this operation is
HERO FACTION they are the second largest factions of the Khaos Brigade.
He informed Y/n, Serafall was furious on hearing his words and slammed her hands on the ground leaving behind a huge crater.
Y/n: Khaos Brigade...I have heard that name before.
Y/n stated
Serafall: Khaos Brigade is a terrorist organisation whose sole purpose is to create Chaos in between the factions,
She said with a sigh.
Y/n: hmm Alciel what are they planning to do with her.
He asked Alciel.
Alciel: they want to open the dragon gate to summon your wife and planning to kill Lady Red.
He informed Y/n and others, Y/n eyes turned cold including Scathach and Magari
Serafall/Kunou: Y/n-kun wife/ Y/n-nii wife?
They turned their attention to Y/n, and waits for him to say something.
Y/n: they want to use her as a catalyst to open that fucking gate.....Fuck, her life is in danger.
Y/n hurriedly stood up from the ground.
Y/n: Magari! Please keep her safe from any possible danger.
He asked her to protect Kunou from any possible danger or enemy attack. Magari nods her head in confirmation
Y/n: Scathach let's go.
He is about to leave the Yasaka Shrine with Scathach.
Serafall: Wait! Y/n-kun I will come too.
Y/n thought for a moment and allows her to come with him.
Y/n put on his RED PLAIN MYSTIC CODE OUTFIT.

[Ignore Archer]On the other hand Scathach is wearing a full-body outfit that highlights her curvaceous body, with metallic shoulder pads

[Ignore Archer]
On the other hand Scathach is wearing a full-body outfit that highlights her curvaceous body, with metallic shoulder pads.

[Ignore Archer]On the other hand Scathach is wearing a full-body outfit that highlights her curvaceous body, with metallic shoulder pads

Both Serafall and Scathach blushed on seeing Y/n in that outfit which didn't manage to hide his godly physique.

TIMESKIP: ABANDONED FACTORY.
Cao Cao the leader of HERO FACTION and the wielder of the Ultimate Longinus,The True Longinus. Is planning his next steps with his fellow members of his factions.
???: Leader are you sure about this we can defeat GREAT RED.
A dark-skinned young boy with gray-blue hair and purple eyes asked Cao Cao.
Cao Cao: yes.
He nods his head.
" I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD"
Everyone tensed up on hearing those Words, which is resounding again and again in their minds.
"STEEL IS MY BODY AND FIRE IS MY BLOOD"
They felt sudden urge to run from here as if Ever cells in their bodies is screaming, as if they are telling them "if you want to live run as far as you can from this place...cause you just messed with the wrong person".
"I HAVE CREATED OVER A THOUSAND BLADES"
they felt an unknown force on them.
" UNKNOWN TO DEATH,
NOR KNOWN TO LIFE"
Cao Cao felt something for the first time....FEAR AND DESPAIR.
"HAVE WITHSTOOD PAIN TO CREATE MANY WEAPONS"
The space around them starts to distort.
"YET, THOSE HANDS WILL NEVER HOLD ANYTHING"
It was at this moment they...knew they fucked up.
"SO AS I PRAY, UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS"
A huge pillar of light engulfed the whole factory causing Cao Cao and his group to be temporarily blind for few seconds. They slowly began to regain their eyesight.
Jeanne: This...what's going on.
Cao Cao heard a familiar female voice.
As he regain his eyesight he found himself and his group on an open, barren desert with monolithic black gears gyrating in the distance. It is a kingdom of rubble littered with thousands, perhaps a countless number, of swords anchored in the ground like grave markers in a wasteland, yet are well preserved. It is a world likened to a steel mill, filled with weapons, flames, and giant gears.

"THERE'S ALWAYS CONSEQUENCES TO YOUR ACTIONS. BEFORE YOU ACT, MAKE SURE YOU'RE PREPARED FOR THEM"
A dominanting voice resounds throughout the whole realm. They saw three figure emerged out of thin air.

ENJOY

A/n: AYE URUSHIHARA SENSEI 😂😂😂