AOT: 4

Bee came dropping from above the aircraft and lands beside Optimus, Optimus drew his sword and spoke.

Optimus: BEE, PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

[What the... what's this..? A Titan... and it's talking...] thought Mikasa, staring at the two majestic figure. 

Random Solider: L-LOOK... THERE ARE MORE!!

Mikasa looked up at the sky and saw several Titans similar to the first two came dropping from above the aircraft and lands beside Optimus and Bee.

Optimus: AUTOBOTS! WE CHARGE TOGETHER... NOW, ROLL OUT!!!

Optimus with his team of Autobots charges at the titans that are ravaging the Trost District, a town located on the south edge of Wall Rose.

The stunned Mikasa and the people of Pradis Island watch in awe, as they saw Optimus and his team of Autobots killing Titans left and right.

Another Titan approaches the group but unlike others, it didn't attack but it turned on its own species.

Optimus: A Shifter...

[SHIFTER]

[ARMIN POV]

[ARMIN POV]

Mikasa and others prepare to make a run for the supply headquarters. Armin knows they will not get past all the Titans  and looks back at the Optimus and his group and the mysterious Titans that are currently looking for more Titans to kill

Armin: Listen to me!! I have an idea!!

Mikasa and others stopped in their tracks and look back at Armin.

Conny: An Idea?

Armin: It may sound crazy... 

Armin then suggests that they should ask Optimus and his group for help so that they could reach the Supply HQ. 

Conny: ARE YOU CRAZY ARMIN!! RELYING ON A TITAN FO...

Before he could finish his words, Mikasa interrupts him.

Mikasa: I will do it.

Armin: W-Wait... I am coming too.

Optimus who is looking for a titan to kill felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned to find Bee.

Bee: Optimus...

He points his finger at Mikasa and Armin.

Optimus: hmm... do you need anything, Miss?

He asked Mikasa who is standing on top of the rooftop along with Armin.

~TIME-SKIP~

Mikasa who is standing on Optimus shoulder along with Armin guides him to the heavier concentration of Titans currently assaulting HQ so that Optimus could lessen their numbers and give the troops a chance to resupply.