CH-24

Tannin stared at his disciple in shame and in guilt...and lowered his head as he don't have the courage to make eye contact with Y/n....
Tannin: I....I...
No words came from his mouth after that....he was ashamed of himself..
[I could've stopped of all off this...If only...I] Thought Tannin in grief and slowly kneels on the ground before slamming his head on the ground infront of Y/n.
Tannin: I could've stop stopped all off this if only...if only I... I..
He said in sorrow
Y/n: be aware of their dirty works... right?
He said.
Tannin: Yes...
He said in grief and looked around his surroundings as he saw the faces of the deceased childrens, women and even there are some from his own race.
IN REAL WORLD
Sirzechs and co looked at Tannin in anger and in shock as they saw him standing there without moving an inch from his spot...just like a statue.
Sirzechs: Tannin! Hey.... check out what happened to him.
He ordered one of his minion.
Minion: B...But....that thing...
The poor minion who's shaking in fear points his hands at Godzilla who's standing few inches from Tannin.
Sirzechs: Do you want to die or what huh....do as I say...now go low scum.
He yelled at the poor minion.
Minion: FUCK YOU.... LUCIFER....NO A FAKE...YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT TITLE....WE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CHILDISH SHIT....FUCK YOU SHIT HEADS...
he yells at the Sirzechs, Rias and Issei who's fuming in rage.
Minion:FUCK YOU SIRZECHS LUCIFER FUCK YOU GREMORY'S...

He yelled in rage before throwing his weapons and walked upto Y/n and Lord Sitri and kneels down infront of the two

Rias: y..ou y..ou how dare...you talk to us like that? You're dead you hear m..
But before she can finish her words shr was interrupted by the former minion.
Minion: SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH... FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
Serafall and sona faces was like

Y/n: hahahaha I like this guy....
He said and laughed his ass off, on seeing this the three little shit became more furious before creating barrages of magical attacks and launched them towards the poor little guy.
Y/n:hmm..
Y/n was amused on seeing the little guy who's looking at the incoming attacks without an ounce of fear in his eyes...with a smile on his face the little guy closed his eyes and waits for the incoming attack...y/n sighed and walked infront of the little guy before  summoning Yamato and swings the blade so fast that it doesn't appear to leave it's sheath, a vortex of slashes with a blue glow appears infront of Y/n which devour all the incoming attacks of Sirzechs,Rias and Issei.
Y/n: this is going to be fun.... Godzilla you may leave...
Y/n snaps his fingers and called back his summoned beast[Godzilla].
Y/n: Oi...open your eyes...Oi..Is he dead or what...
Lord Sitri walks upto the little guy and trys to woke him up.
Lord Sitri: Umm...I think he's just unconscious...lord Y/n.
He said with a sweat-drop.
Y/n: Ah Geez...