Ch-33

Y/N DIMENSION
Meliodas was panting with the exertion...never in a million years did he thought that training will be so hard and on top of that Y/n sealed all his powers..including his superhuman strength..
Y/n: Run dammit Ruuun! You just have two years and it will be over in no time..
He said while running beside Meliodas.
Meliodas: Yes...teacher!
Little by little Y/n starts to increase the gravity around Meliodas.
Meliodas:Agh...teacher..
He groaned in pain, but he never stopped his steps no matter how much pain he is going through.
[I have to do it...for Elizabeth] thought Meliodas. He felt an warm sensation in his chest,his eyes widened in shock when he felt the changes inside his body...a thin layer of unknown white energy is strengthening all his organs including his bones....his powers are growing at an terrifying rate..
-----------------------------------------------------------
OLD
MAGIC POWER: 400.
STRENGTH: 960.
SPIRIT: 2,010.
TOTAL:3,370.

NEW
MAGIC POWER: 10,000.
STRENGTH: 8,970.
SPIRIT: 20,500.
TOTAL: 39,470.
-----------------------------------------------------------
For the first time in his life he felt at a loss for words...he only trained for a week with Y/n and his power level skyrocketed from 3,370 to 39,470.
Meliodas: h..how?
Y/n chuckles on seeing his disciple shocked face.
Y/n: that white energy your body is devouring is called chakra, the great original power that flows in one's spirit... obviously you will become strong since you're devouring chakra of a Supreme Being..
He stated.
Meliodas: Supreme Being?
He tilt his head in confusion
Y/n: A being who stands above all races..you see I fought countless God, True God's..and many strong foes from different races and to tell you the truth that father of yours don't even stand a chance against them.... that's how powerful are they...then I met him,Supreme Being..hahaha it was a hard fight...for the first time in my life I felt the exultation of a real fight!
He is talking about the last boss of YGGDRASIL...only a few player in the game have that title...after Y/n becomes the new boss of YGGDRASIL no one not even those high rank guild dare to enter the last floor... like hell they will enter the floor after reading those two rules Y/n placed on this floor..
-----------------------------------------------------------
RULES
1.ONCE A PLAYER ENTER THR FLOOR HE OR SHE CAN'T LEAVE UNTIL THEY DEFEAT HIM OR DIED BY HIS HANDS.
2.IF YOU GOT KILLED IN THIS FLOOR, ALL YOUR CURRENT ITEMS WILL BE TAKEN BY HIM.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n: after...defeating him he made me his successor and transferred all his powers to me..
He said, Meliodas on the other hand is digesting all those information with a shock face...to think that he is being trained by a such an powerful being who could destroy world's with just a snap of his fingers.

TIMESKIP:2 YEAR.
On top of a cliff a messy blonde haired kid is sitting motionless in a lotus position with closed eyes...infront of him stands a handsome young man who's looking at the him with a satisfied smile on his face...they are none other than Y/n and Meliodas.
Y/n: Kid!
Meliodas slowly opened his eyes.
Meliodas: Teacher?
Y/n motion him to rose up from the ground.
Y/n: It's time...
Meliodas eyes widened when he heard those words.
Y/n: it's time to return...you have grown strong stupid disciple of mine.
He said while gazing at the beautiful landscape.