AOT-1

Over 100 years ago, a natural predator of humanity appeared: the Titans, giant humanoid but mindless monsters whose sole purpose of existence seemed to be to devour humans. There was an insurmountable gap in power between them and mankind, and as a result, humanity was rapidly exterminated to the brink of extinction. The survivors responded by constructing three concentric walls: Wall Maria, Wall Rose, and Wall Sina, which graced them with a century of peace. However, one day a Colossal Titan far larger than any other seen before breached the outer wall, allowing the smaller Titans to invade the human territory and forcing the survivors to retreat to the inner walls. To deal with the Titans within and beyond the walls, humanity developed a set of equipment known as The vertical maneuvering equipment which grants a skilled user tremendous mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The peoples that live inside these walls believe that they were the last of humanity in a world overrun by the Titans but what they don't know is that there are people's out there, that are living peacefully.

~PRADIS ISLAND~

[LOCATION: UNKNOWN]

[LOCATION: UNKNOWN]

A crack in space appears in the middle of nowhere, soon it's started to take the form of a Gate. A tall, devilishly handsome young man with slightly tan skin and a muscular build steps out of it and looked at his surroundings filled with curiosity, he has blue eyes and a very long snow-white hair tied in a ponytail.

???: hmm...

This person is exactly Y/n, he closed his eyes for a moment as if he is trying to look for something, a few seconds later he opened his eyes. An old book materialized in front of him, floating in midair.

Y/n: let's see...

Y/n started to read every bit of info available about this world in the old book.

~A FEW MINUTES LATER~

The old book that Y/n is holding fades away in light particles, Y/n let out a long sigh and looked up at the sky.

Y/n: people have increased their greed level to that extent, where they have forgotten humanity. Innocent people are safe because these greedy people still do have fear with the name of God...

He said to himself as he looked up at the beautiful sky in sadness.

Y/n: Titan Serums huh...

Y/n came out of his stupor when he sensed the presence of a few Titans heading towards this place. Two 15 meter class and an abnormal emerges out from the woods and looked at Y/n as if he is a big piece of chicken.

Y/n: don't you dar...

The three mindless beasts rushed at him intending to devour him.

Y/n: "Sigh" HERACLES!

Heracles came out of his shadow and in the blink of an eye, he beheaded the three mindless beasts.

A crazy idea suddenly popped up in Y/n mind, Y/n calls back Heracles before disappearing from the place and appears on a small uninhabited island that is very close to Pradis Island.