SHINMAI MAOU NO TESTAMENT-3

[FEW WEEKS LATER]
Y/n: hmm...so you're telling me Mio has been kidnapped huh..and your little succubus has been deceiving you all this time...
Both Basara and Yuki nodded their heads.
Y/n: and this Zolgia guy is the one who kidnapped her huh..
Y/n summoned the mirror of remote viewing.

Y/n: let's see...
Y/n did some hand gestures and in next moment they could see Zolgia's Mansion.

Y/n: Chisato we will be back in a hour or two.
He said and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. He then summoned a portal.

Y/n: follow.
Basara and Yuki nodded their heads hurriedly and followed Y/n in it.

~ZOLGIA MANSION~
In front of the castle suddenly a crack in space appears and slowly it starts to take form of an Gate. Y/n, Yuki and Basara steps out of it.

Basara who is about to enter the mansion got stopped by a invisible wall.

Y/n: stupid...can't you see there is a barrier placed on this mansion.
He asked Basara who looked down in embarrassment .Y/n touched the barrier and it broke into smithereens.

Y/n: go ahead...save her.
Basara and Yuki nodded their heads and rush inside the castle. A huge chair suddenly materializes out of thin air in front of Y/n.

~AN HOUR LATER~
Y/n who's sitting on a huge ass chair let out a long sigh on seeing Basara and others. He turned his attention behind Basara and saw two women.
[ZEST]

[SHELLA: Maria' mother]

Y/n: any sign of Zolgia?Basara shakes his head

Basara shakes his head.

Basara: no.
He said, but before anyone could say anything a teleportation circle opened up above Zolgia's Mansion.

???: it appears you got awfully violent while I was away.
An ugly as fuck demon came out of the circle.

[ZOLGIA]

Mio: ZOLGIA!She screamed in rage and in anger

Mio: ZOLGIA!
She screamed in rage and in anger.

Zolgia: oh? You can talk this time.
He said with a perverted smile on his face.
Y/n disappeared from their line of sight and appears behind Zolgia and grabbed his head before ripping it off from his torso, scaring the shit out of everyone.

Y/n: you talk to much...
He said coldly.

~CHISATO APARTMENT~

Y/n steps out of a portal with Basara and others, a smile appears on her Chisato' face on seeing they are okay.

Chisato: I'm glad you guys are okay.
she said with a smile on her face and looked at Zest and Shella.

Y/n: ah she is Shella Maria's mother and she is Zest.
he stated with a smile on her face.

Shella and Zest: it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Chisato.[2X]
Chisato gave a slight nod.

~ TIME-SKIP: AN WEEK LATER~

[ CHISATO APARTMENT]

Chisato: sorry to....keep you waiting, Dear.
she handed him a cup of tea and sat beside him on the couch.

Y/n: good as always.

he said with a smile while sipping on his tea,Chisato chuckles on hearing his words before placing her head on his lap. They smiled lovingly at each other.

Y/n: my love..

he placed the cup of tea on the table, Chisato cupped her hands around Y/n face and gently pulled his face closer to hers and kissed him passionately. She then sat on his lap and closed her eyes before leaning her body against Y/n, Y/n suddenly kissed her neck...

[18+ SCENE]

Y/n Started low and slow—right above the shoulder, kissing gently earning some moans from her. He picked her up in his arms like a groom carrying his bride and heads upstairs to the bed room.

Chisato: Y/n t-take me...m-make me yours..
she stutters with a fervent expression on her face and took off her clothes.

Y/n: Chisato..
He unfastens her stockings and slowly rolls them off and unbuttoned her bra, he studied her beautiful body then caressed her breasts. He licked her nipples, then moved his lips slowly down her stomach.

Y/n: I can't take it anymore...just having you in sight is too much..
he then removed her underwear, and kissed her just above her pubic bone, he slipped two fingers inside her and started eat out her pus** .

Chisato: Y-Yes, Y/n...ahhh...Y/n❤️
Chisato let out moan after moan, with his skillful tongue he kissed between her legs, rubbing, nudging, poking, in a rhythm like a giant pulse.

Chisato:"moan" if you keep on sucking like that..."moan" ah no!❤️
finally, she reached climax...and let out her biggest orgasm. Y/n took of his shirt and his pant. His di** was hard in his boxer shorts; with one hand, he took it out and pressed it against her pus**. He drove himself harder into her. She was whining with pleasure, she climaxed again right away.

Chisato: ahhh...
with a ahegao expression on her face she cummed again and again.

Y/n: Chisato..
after a second of enjoying the pleasure, Y/n began to move again.

Chisato: "moan" your di**..it's brushing up against my baby room"moan"y-your dick is so hard..❤️
she began to scream in pleasure.

Y/n: Chisato...i'm gonna cum..
Y/n grabbed her leg and kissed her while he piston with more strength.

Chisato: your di** is even bigger than it was before! your di** "moan" your di** " moan" it's trembling so much it's like a vibrator..💕

she moaned in pleasure.

Y/n: Chisato...! I am cumming!

Chisato: impregnate  me!"moan" i'm cumming💕! I'm cumming....💕
As she said those words Y/n cummed inside her...

ENJOY...

AUTHOR HERE: ME AFTER WRITING THIS.

[Watch from 0:06 to 0:09]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BYE