DANMACHI-5

Hephaestus blushed crimson with embarrassment,when she realised that she is hugging Y/n.
Y/n: "chuckles" you sure are bold!
He said teasingly.

Hephaestus: "blush" I-I...
She cover her face in embarrassment, Y/n smiles on seeing her antics.

"Master..oh?"
Garou appears out of thin air.
Hephaestus: Kyaaaa..
She almost got a heart attack when she saw Garou who popped out of thin air infront of her.

Y/n: Garou?
Garou looked at Y/n.

Garou: master, today I was planning to head towards the Annual monster feriae but.....God knows from where a silver-haired woman appears infront of me...
He then told how she tried to seduce him and control him.

Hephaestus: well..Garou right? The woman you meet today is Freya the goddess of love..
She stated why looking at Garou.

Y/n: So then...what did you do to her?
He asked Garou in curiosity.

Garou: I bitch slapped her!
He said while scratching his head.

Hephaestus/Y/n: pftt..hahaha.[2X]
They laughed on hearing Garou' words.

[FEW MINUTES LATER]
Y/n summons mirror of remote viewing.
Y/n: I think she is up to something.
He said and activate the mirror and did some hand gesture while trying to look for Freya.

Y/n: there she is...oh and she is with washboard!
He said while looking at Loki and Freya who were sitting together near the balcony of a cafe while Ais was standing behind Loki.

[LOKI AND FREYA'S CONVERSATION]
Loki: what are you up to?.....tell me honestly.
She asked Freya.
Freya: whatever could you mean Loki?
She said slyly.
Loki: don't play dumb with me. You showed up so suddenly at the banquet plus, I can tell just by looking your face...you planning something..what could you be plotting this time?
She asked Freya.
Freya: plotting? You make me sound like such a villain.
She said with a giggle.

Loki: you talk too much"deep sigh" it's a man huh?
She stated with a deep sigh and continues.

Loki: so you're hitting on some kid from another Familia, huh? You're still lusting after men as always huh... Geez you sex-crazed, stupid Goddess, you act like you're in heat all the time ready to jump on any guy you see.
She said.

Y/n understood who she is after... it's none other than Bell, he monitored every moves of Freya and recorded it, both Hephaestus and Y/n frowns on seeing how she used her devine powers and charmed a security guard who is guarding the underground floor of the Amphitheatrum where they kept monster for the events. Y/n coldly looked at Freya on seeing how she charmed a monster and ordered it to chase Hestia.
[She is fucked] thought Hephaestus while looking at Y/n cold eyes.

Y/n: even when I have warned these fools they will never change... "PENNYWISE"
Hephaestus paled in fear on seeing this creepy Clown who came out of
Y/n shadow.
Pennywise: MASTER!
He kneeled infront of Y/n and waits for his orders.

Y/n: you're the one who brought this calamity upon you,Freya.....hehehaha show her the true meaning of despair...  PENNYWISE.
He said with a bone chilling smile.

Pennywise: Gladly Masterrrr!!
A creepy smile appears on Pennywise face, he then vanished without trace.

Garou: you.... know Master that thing is Creepy as fuck!
He said.

Y/n: well of course he is....he is a living nightmare... that's all I can say.

[TIMESKIP]
The Monster who was ordered to chase Hestia got defeated by Bell who fought it bravely and somehow managed to defeat it.... thanks to the training he got from Garou....but thanks to that shitty Monster Hestia got some bruises here and there and now she is laying down on the ground knocked out cold.
Bell: Kamisama!? What happened!? Are you okay kamisama!
He said in panic while trying to woke her up. What he don't know is that few metres away from him a silver- haired woman is spying on him and Hestia from an rooftop of a building.

Freya: I feel bad for what I did to Hestia....but I'm really getting jealous of her... congratulations. He's still a little unreliable, but...Fufu, Just now, he was amazing... let's play again next time, Bell.
She said while smiling mischievously, as she about to leave a silhouette materialize infront of her while holding a balloon infront of his face.

"WELL, HELLO THERE I AM PENNYWISE THE DANCING CLOWN HUHAHAHA...

He said with a creepy smile.
Pennywise: SHALL WE PLAY...
Her happiness soon turned into despair and nightmare as she saw this being infront of her.
Pennywise: OHHHH....I SMELL FEAR TASTY...TASTY FEAR..
He said with a creepy smile.

ENJOY

AUTHOR HERE: I WANT TO ASK YOU GUYS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD I ADD HEPHAESTUS IN Y/N HAREM.