FATE STAY/NIGHT

~Y/N DIMENSION~

Y/n with a smile on his face looked at Archer, Okita, Saber, Rin and Shirou.

Y/n: how about this Miss Okita instead of Alaya why not work for me.
He asked Okita who is shocked on hearing his words.

Y/n: ah you don't have to worry about the contract you made with Alaya..I will cancel it.
He stated calmly which shocked both Archer and Okita but then they remembered his words" a being far more scarier than Alaya", Okita thought for a moment.

Okita: but what will I get in return?
She asked Y/n, Y/n chuckles on hearing her words.

Y/n: a second chance in life, your lost memories and your personality and this...
Archer eyes opened wide in shock on hearing his words, Y/n then snapped his fingers and a huge bowl of oden appears infront of Okita, which is floating mid-air.

A heavenly aroma wafted out of the bowl, which made Saber and others mouth water.

Okita:"gulp" can I take a bite first... please..
She asked Y/n who nodded his head in return. Okita' eyes lit up in happiness. When she took the first bite her eyes widened in shock.

Okita: what is this? I never tasted something this good before!?
She exclaimed loudly with a look of ecstasy on her face...within a matter of few seconds she devoured the dish completely and walked upto Y/n and looked at Y/n seriously and raises her hand to shake.

Okita: Deal!
Y/n smiles and shakes her hand.

Y/n: What about you Emiya Shirou?
He asked Shirou[Archer].

Shirou: Me?
He looked at Y/n in confusion.

Rin: stupid he is asking Archer not you.
She stated.

Archer: I..I...
No words came out from his mouth as if they were stuck in his throat.

Y/n: despair, guilt and regret..I can feel them in you...Emiya Shirou. I believe humanity was born from conflict. Maybe that's why in all of them live a dark side. Some of them embrace it, some have no choice. The rest of them fight it and in the end, it's as natural as the air we breathe.
He stated mysteriously while looking at Archer and continues.

Y/n: every story has end, but in life every ending is a new beginning. Tell me Emiya Shirou do you want to start anew...I am willing to give you a second chance in life...a life without bloodshed...a life where you can control your own destiny.
Y/n asked Archer with a smile on his face.

Archer: Yes.
Y/n smiles and looked at Saber who's looking at him with hope in her eyes.

Y/n: Artoria Pendragon....I know what are you thinking but sadly you can't what done is done"sigh"even that all powerful Grail can't grant your wish.
He stated and continues.

Artoria: y-you are lying!
She yelled at Y/n shakingly and with a look of despair on her face, Y/n shakes head with a sigh.

Y/n: "sigh" same as always huh..
He snapped his fingers and a portal opened up beside him. A tall beautiful and curvaceous woman walks out of the portal.

 A tall beautiful and curvaceous woman walks out of the portal

Shirou: huh...w-wha..?
Before they could say anything they saw the woman which look similar to Saber but more mature hugged Y/n.

Aria: Dear! I've missed you..so much.
She said lovingly, Y/n smiles warmly and kisses her on the forehead.

Y/n: Aria...look..
She looked at the direction where Y/n is pointing and saw her younger self. Y/n then told her everything and what is going on here.

Aria: how about we have a little chat young Artoria.
She asked Saber who thought for a moment before nodding her head.

[TIMESKIP: EINZBERN CASTLE]
Shirou starts to sweat profusely when he saw Berserker and how big he is..

Berserker: hello.
Berserker greets shirou.

Shirou: Hello..I'm E-Emiya Shirou..you can call me S-Shirou.
He said while suttering a bit.

???: Senpai?
Shirou turned his head hurriedly towards the direction of the familiar voice and saw Sakura with Rider and Caster.

Shirou: Sakura...what are you doing here?
He asked her in confusion.

Medea: You see boy...
She then told about the dark secrets of Matou family and those filthy worms, Shirou was shocked when he came to know about this but when he heard about the abuse part he grits his teeth in pure rage. Medea on the other hand sighed and decides not to tell him about the sexual abuse.

Sakura: Senpai it's okay...
She said with a beautiful smile on her face. Shirou rose up from the ground and kneeled infront of Medea and thanked her for saving Sakura' life.

Medea: you should thank master not me boy, he is the one who saved her.
She stated with a smile.

Shirou: Yes! By t-the way where is he?
He asked Medea, Rin also nodded her head on his words.

Medea: he is in the summoning room.. reviving Archer, Saber and Okita.
She stated with a smile.

ENJOY

AUTHOR HERE:I WANT TO ASK YOU GUYS THIS, THAT SHOULD SABER STAY WITH SHIROU OR JOIN Y/N ON HIS JOURNEY AND HIS FAMILY LIKE ARCHER AND OKITA.