SLIME DATTA KEN-5

Y/n, Rimuru and his strike team consisting of Benimaru, Souei, Shion, Hakurou and Gobuta's and Ranga's goblin riders are heading towards the battle through the forest.

Y/n: BOROS...ALCIEL...GAROU!
Three individuals came out of his shadow and kneeled infront of Y/n shocking Rimuru and others as they can feel the terrifying amount of overbearing Aura these three individuals are releasing.

Y/n: go and protect the village!
Without a second thought they nodded their heads.

Boros/Garou/Alciel: Yes my lord/ Yes/As you wish my lord!
They said in unison and vanished without a trace.

Rimuru: thankyou!
He said in gratitude and thanked Y/n for sending such powerful individuals like Garou, Alciel and Boros to protect the village and it's people. He knows that Y/n is strong since he have such strong followers but don't know how strong he actually is.

Souei who's scouting the area for any threats located a member of the lizardmen's group fighting against a group of Orcs.

[Rimuru-sama are you free now?] Souei contacts Rimuru telepathically.

[Have you gotten a hold of the situation now?] Rimuru asked Souei.

[No I just found a group of people fighting] Souei stated and continues.

[One of them is the trusted aide lizardmen's head...I saw this person before when I went to negotiate and the others are of the Orc tribe...a higher Orc and 50 followers] Souei informed Rimuru.

[Can you beat the Orcs?] Rimuru asked Souei.

[Easy peasy] said Souei, on Rimuru's orders Souei rescues the female Lizardmen who's trusted aid of Lizardmen's head and slaughters the Orcs.

[TIMESKIP]
[FEMALE LIZARDMEN: FL]

Rimuru healed all FL wounds....she then explains that her brother, Gabil has betrayed her father and overthrown her father as chief of the village and prisoned him.

FL: please save my father which is the head and my stupid brother Gabil!!

Rimuru:"sigh" Ey you're the head's daughter correct? Then I shall treat you as the sub-head...we have now agreed on the alliance do you have any objections?
He asked FL.

FL: Eh?....no why would there be any objections!
She asked Rimuru.

Rimuru: Souei are you able to use shadow step to the head's side?
He asked Souei.

Souei: possible.
Rimuru then orders Souei to go with FL and free the chief and his followers while rest of them go to rescue Gabil and his men from the Orcs.

Northern side of the great forest Jura, Gabil and his men's trying their best to defeat the Orcs, at first they got the high ground and appearing to win thanks to their superior speed. However they got overwhelmed by the number of the Orcs and one by one Gabol subordinates got eaten by the Orcs, thus Gabil makes the decision to stall for time by fighting against the Orc General alone so that his subordinates could flee,but within a matter of few seconds he is defeated and about to get devoured, however, Gobuta along with Ranga suddenly appears out of nowhere and saved Gabil life and his meny lives.
[ORC GENERAL]