CH-18

AKENO POV
She found herself in a dark space,she looked at her surrounding in panic but all of a sudden a little holographic screen appears infront of her...
Akeno: This...
She saw Rias and Issei with P on the little screen, who's literally scaring the shit out of the two little shit.
[P: PENNYWISE]
The more she listened their conversation the more she became shock,tears starts to fall from her eyes when she saw y/n Sacred Gear in Issei's hand.
P: HOH...MIND IF I ASK YOU HOW DID YOU OBTAIN ANOTHER SACRED GEAR.
Akeno on hearing P words looked at Issei and waits for him to open his fucking mouth..
Issei: I....I g..ot it fro..m Governor of fallen Angel,Azazel.
He stated
Akeno: WHAT!HE IS LYING THAT'S Y/N SACRED GEAR...LET ME OUT..
she screams in rage on hearing his words.
P: OHH REALLY....WHAT DO YOU THINK, I'M STUPID? THINK YOU CAN LIE TO ME.....BITCH WHO DO YOU THINK I AM HUH..
P then raises his hand and gripped Issei throat.
P:YOU KNOW "THE TRUTH COULD COST YOU SOMETHING....BUT A LIE COULD COST YOU EVERYTHING".
he said with a bone chilling voice.
P: NOW THE TRUTH AND IF YOU DARE TO LIE AGAIN....I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANING HORROR.
he said and shows his razor sharp teeth to Issei.
[😂 Razor sharp teeth]

Issei: Wait!...I.
Issei looked at Rias who timidly nods her head and then looked at the unconscious bodies of Asia and others but what the two didn't know is that even they are knocked out cold they can still hear and see their conversation in their mindscape just like Akeno.He then starts to tell P how the two betrayed Y/n and how the two extracted his SACRED GEAR with the help of Ddraig.
Akeno:Why!
She screams in rage, while tears rolling down from her eyes.
Akeno: how could you two do this to him...even all those sacrifices he did for you two...how could you...
She said with bloodshot eyes and clenched her fist while realising a very dark aura,but what came next put a smile on her face including others..

[A/n: ignore the cat]
P literally tore of Issei hand which is holding Y/n sacred gear.
Issei: Ahhhhh..
He starts to scream in agony.
[Kill him...no torture him] thought Akeno while releasing a very dark aura.
Rias& Ddraig: "gasp"Issei!
They screams in pure horror..
Issei: W..why A..re you doing this?
He asked P while crying like a little bitch.
P: BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN A NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY HUHAHAH.
He said with a bone chilling laugh.
P: OH DON'T CRY...IT'S JUST A HAND YOU KNOW HUHAHAH.
P then cut the link of Y/n sacred Gear from Issei soul and walks upto him who's crawling on to the ground..
P:I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET..
He said and stomp on Issei wound.
Issei: ahhh p..lease let me go..it hurts... it hurts..
He screams in agony,On the other hand Rias is crying in fear as she knows very well that she will be next.
P:WHY SHOULD I...DID YOU SHOWED MERCY TO YOUR FRIEND....THEN WHY SHOULD I, AND ANYWAYS YOU TWO ARE NOT MY PREY I'M JUST HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU TWO HEHE...YOU'RE HIS PREY...HE IS THE ONE WHO WILL KILL YOU TWO...SLOWLY....CRUELLY... PAINFULLY... HE WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF HORROR....HE WILL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU TWO JUST LIKE YOU TWO DID....HE WILL TAKE WHAT IS DEAREST TO YOU...RUN WHILE YOU CAN,IF YOU WANT TO LIVE....JUST KIDDING HEHE NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU TWO FROM HIM.... CAUSE HEHE YOU CAN'T RUN FROM DEATH.
Both Rias and Issei's face paled on hearing his words..
[Y/n....he's A..live no it c..an't be we...
we saw him t..aking his last b..reath infront of us] thought Rias,Issei and Ddraig in fear.
Akeno: My Y/n....he is Alive"sob"he's Alive..
She said to herself while crying in happiness on hearing that Y/n is Alive.

ASIA POV
Asia: Y/n-kun he's Alive.
She wipes her tears in happiness and vowed that no matter what she will find him and looked at Both Rias and Issei in disgust.

KENOKO POV
Koneko: Y/n-senpai...
She clenched her fist and vowed just like Asia in her heart that no matter what happens she will find him.
Koneko: BITCH
She said while looking at Rias who's literally begging on the ground for her life.
All of a sudden a portal opened up in the sky and then a massive amount of pressure hit them making both Rias and Issei fall onto to their knees.
P: OHH...HE IS COMING....MY LORD IS COMING

[A/n: ignore the poor kid😂]He said while pointing at the portal and immediately kneels on the ground

He said while pointing at the portal and immediately kneels on the ground. Then one by one Kiba and others starts to woke up and looked at Rias and Issei in disgust and in Rage, Akeno is the one who woke up last,she then rose up from the ground and walks upto Rias before slapping the shit out of Rias.

 Then one by one Kiba and others starts to woke up and looked at Rias and Issei in disgust and in Rage, Akeno is the one who woke up last,she then rose up from the ground and walks upto Rias before slapping the shit out of Rias

And then Koneko who walks upto bloodied Issei before doing this

Xenovia and Kiba also joined Koneko and pummeled Issei mercilessly with xenovia new modified Durandal and Kiba's holy demonic sword

P:HERE HE COMES...
he said while kneeling on the ground
Akeno and others looked up at the portal and saw three silhouette appears out of it, a handsome young man and beside him stands two beautiful familiar women, they are Serafall and Ophis who's in her adult form, the trio slowly descend down the ground.
???: WELL WELL WELL LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE....A RED HAIR SLUT AND A LITTLE PERVERT.
P walks upto Y/n and kneels infront of Y/n.
P: MY LORD...YOUR SACRED GEAR.
He said and rose the shield up while kneeling on to the ground. Akeno and others on hearing this became shocked.
Akeno: Y/n..

ENJOY, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE WELL I'M BUSY WITH MY WORKS AND OH FORGOT TELL YOU GUYS THAT SHURI IS STILL ALIVE BUT SHE'S IN COMATOSE STATE...WELL I'M THINKING I SHOULD ADD HER IN Y/N HAREM "COUGH" BYE...