OVERLORD:1

~E-RANTEL~

Ainz who is siting on his throne in Nazarick receives a message from one of his battle maid who is in E-Rantel disguised as adventurer. 

Maid: Ainz-Sama.

Ainz: what is it? I told you I was busy!

He asked her in annoyance , all off a sudden he got engulfed by a green Aura which calmed him.   

Ainz: No never mind. What's the matter?
He asked her calmly. 

Maid: The leader of the adventurer's guild, Ainzach, has sent a messenger. It seems he wants you to go the guild immediately, to discuss about the Vampire that has appeared near E-Rantel!

She informs him that he has been summoned by the E-Rantel Adventurer's Guild, who have become aware of Shalltear presence.

Ainz: I understand, tell him I am heading there now.

[TIME-SKIP: GUILD]

Ainzach: I appreciate you busy mythril adventurers, gathering here with such short notice

Ainzach: I appreciate you busy mythril adventurers, gathering here with such short notice..let's skip the idle chatter and go straight to the problem at hand.

He stated seriously and continues.

Ainzach: last night, in a forest near E-Rantel, seven iron class adventurers came in contact with what they believe to be a vampire and five of them perished

Ainzach: last night, in a forest near E-Rantel, seven iron class adventurers came in contact with what they believe to be a vampire and five of them perished. According to the survivor, the monster's blonde hair and large mouth were unforgettable.
He stated.

[ that was definitely Shalltear] thought Ainz who is siting in front of them disguise as Momon.

Ainz: Vampires can turn their prey into servants by sucking their blood. It will be a catastrophe if the monster make it into E-Rantel.
He stated with grave tone.

Bellote: could this be related to the communal cemetery case?
He commented on hearing Ainzach words.

Moknach: oh, the one that Mr. Momon resolved last night.
Said Moknach while looking at Momon with respect.

Igvarge: i'm so jealous that he became mythril with such little work.
He stated with a hint of envy in his voice.

Bellote: hey don't say such things!