CH-19

Y/n stares at his SACRED GEAR when he felt something is calling for help from it.
[Hmm... what's going on] thought Y/n in confusion but he came out of his thoughts when he heard Akeno's voice.
Akeno: Y/n..
Y/n looked at her direction and stared at her with a pained expression on his face on seeing her tears but before he could say anything she rushed upto Y/n and hugged Y/n close to her.
Akeno: w..where "sob" h..have you been"sob" all this t..time... I've missed you..Y/n.
She said and breaks down to tears in his warm embrace, Y/n didn't say anything just gently stroked her hair with a warm smile.
Koneko/Asia:"sob"Y/n-Senpai/ Y/n-kun.
Y/n motioned them to come closer, without a second thought both Asia and Koneko rush towards Y/n and joined the duo. Xenovia and Gasper also joined them,all of them literally sobbed like a four year old kid in his embrace....Kiba just watched the reunion with a happy face, including Serafall and Ophis but on the other hand the two little shit is scared of Y/n including a lizard as they saw the familiar face.
[ no it...can't be no no no no how can a weakling like Y/n became this powerful no no no no ] thought Rias & Issei in disbelief and in fear including Ddraig.

TIMESKIP
Y/n somehow managed to calm all of them by saying that no matter what happens from now on he will always stay with them.
Akeno: you promise?
She asked Y/n and raised her hand to do a pinky promise,a smile appears on Y/n face on seeing her antics.

Akeno: you promise?She asked Y/n and raised her hand to do a pinky promise,a smile appears on Y/n face on seeing her antics

Y/n: I promise.
A beautiful smile appears on her face when she heard his words.
Kiba: Y/n..Welcome Back.
Y/n nods his head with a smile and turned his attention towards the two little shit who's looking at him in disbelief and in fear.
Y/N: Now now....what should I do with these two.
He said while looking at the two little shit.
Akeno: kill them...it doesn't matter if we become a stray.
She said with a cold face, Koneko and others nods their heads on hearing her words.
Y/n: where would be the fun in that if we kill them now..
He said coldly and walks upto Rias and Issei, he then crouch down to their level.
Y/n: I promise you this no...I swear on my life I will make you two suffer in ways your evil mind can't even imagine...
He said with a cold voice.
Issei: you will pay for this....once sirzech and Azazel came know about this,you and your family will be hunted by both fallen and devils...
He said with venom in his voice.

Y/n: