Vermilion Brimmed Desire

Guys! I'm so sorry for being so inactive! The last time I updated was in January! Its March, I'm horrible. But since I am now officially on Spring Break, I can write up more stories for you all. I wrote this chapter for Valentine's day but I was not very motivational so I couldn't finish, type it up and upload it.

Anyways, enough about that, enjoy this long-ass story for your hungry minds to thrive on!

"I'm not so sure about this."

"Nonsense, dear. You look spectacular!"

I stared at my reflection on the big gold mirror. My body was covered in white lace and sheer fabric. The robe that was draped on my figure was made of the finest silks hued with the palest of pinks.

It reached up until my mid-thigh, a perfect view of my slender legs. With one of the sleeves hanging delicately off the shoulder, I looked like a fragile angel with a sinful seduction hidden underneath. Ivory straps peeked out from under the robe, giving an indication to what was submerged beneath the silk.

"Aurora, trust me- you scream lust and desire with this assemble. He'll love it." Aphrodite assured me while taking a light sip of her tea. I turned back to the mirror, "I don't know..."

We were in Aphrodite's room after I came to her for advice. The day of chocolate and love letters was upon us, Valentine's Day.

Now, I normally don't go to someone for assistance as to what to do or get for my significant other. But in this case, if your husband is the utterly delectable and sex grenade turned nuclear bomb god of death- then you'd be feeling somewhat panicky as to what to get him for this special day.

The goddess of love looked up at me from the brim of her cup as she took a gulp of herbal tea. "I think there's more than just you not liking the lingerie. Spill the tea, Rora."

I waved off her suspicions with a cool response, "It's nothing, I just feel as though this outfit doesn't really suit the occasion; that's all."

She rolled her eyes and set her cup down to inspect her newly painted nails; a simple nude pink was coated on each nail while it glistened in the sunlight entering the room. "Alright."

"It's nothing really, It's just-"

I untied the ribbon that was holding the robe together and opened it up. "It's too complex."

White straps were wrapped around every inch of my torso with sheer fabric embellished with little designs covered the important details. The straps around my waist emphasized my curves to the max with my hips jutting out in an attempt for that sexy look.

"Trust me, hun. If you were to see the others I have stored over the years, you would have taken that comment back in a snap." She snapped her fingers in order to prove her point. I shook her head and grabbed my dress that was laid out over the arm of the chair opposite to where Aphrodite was sitting.