Kaleidoscopic Playlists Part 1

Welcome one and all!

To the Dawn Series playlist!

So I was listening to music (as always) the other day and a lot of the songs reminded me of the character of the Dawn Series. So I decided to put together a few playlists for the characters that I think will suit them to their needs.

This is an imaginary vision, what I think the characters would listen too, so this isn't canon. If you have any suggestions to add besides mine, feel free to comment them!

We will be looking at the main characters in this chapter! If you don't see one of the characters your looking for, its either because i don't know their personality well enough to gouge out songs for them, or I don't know any songs for them yet!

Let's start off with the one who started it all.

Stayin Alive by Bee Gees

Ah, the classic show stopping pop that even drunk Thany can't resist belting out. Out of all the people on this list, Thanatos is the one to have put together a playlist that speaks solely to him. Not only does he look for a dark, edgy impression, but he also unconsciously looks into the lyrics as well. Lyrics are a big one for this man and what his playlist speaks is what he's all about or represents.

Stayin Alive is a reflection to his contribute from boy to man as he has been "kicked around since I was born". His struggle to move forward from his past and continue to perfect himself on everything. A sad reality to such a catchy pop song from the 70's.

Back In Black by ACDC

Back In Black is a song I think Thanatos listens to during a very intense workout. You know, he's sweating and pulling muscles in all different directions, he needs some music to get him pumped up and hype. This song gives him the blood rushing sensation he needs because it entitles him, makes him feel like a powerhouse- or rather remind he that he is a powerhouse and is virtually unstoppable.

He's not a super big fan of rock and roll, but ACDC can make him give the exception to Back In Black.

In simpler terms, it makes him feel badass.