Marmalade Q&A

I know y'all are probably wondering why I'm posting so damn much and...

I don't know, I just got time.

This is something I came up with last minute and just to give y'all a breather because, shit is about to get real. So while we wait for the next chapter to come out...

Enjoy this Q&A I've created featuring Thanatos and Hypnos!

*Warning: Immature Insults and Death Threats Between Bickering Brothers Ahead. Proceed with Caution*

 Proceed with Caution*

"Ohhhh, my Gods!"

A masculine voice drawled out into the silence of the living room.

Hypnos rolled his eyes as his twin continued to moan and complain while lounging in the love seat stationed in the far corner of the room. It provided just the right amount of darkness to shadow Thanatos' body, his bloody gaze the only prominent piece of evidence that he was laying there, stretched out like a giant cat.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to read." Hypnos' deadpan response made Thanatos rotate his eyes towards the sunset within his brothers. Annoyance and mocking quickly flooded his ruby stare.

" 'Do you mind? I'm trying to read. I'm Hypnos and I have a stick up my ass half of the time blah, bluh, blah.' " He mocked with a smirk.

Too used to his insults, Hypnos simply threw one of his scrolls beside him at his brother, hoping to land a solid hit on that thick skull of his. Unfortunately, Thanatos managed to catch it a spilt second away from his forehead and threw it onto the marble floors.

"This is bullshit, I've already done this stupid interview before, and nothing good ever comes out of it. Now I have to do it again, with you!" Thanatos bellowed from his stretched position. His abdominal muscles curled and clench with every sigh and exhale he did. The black leather armor he donned was like a second skin on him, accentuating every concrete slab on his stomach to the veins in his biceps. Mouthwatering.

Hypnos closed the thick textbook in his hands and turned to pour a glass of bourbon, "Well, it was either me, or Apollo. I know you'd never last past the introduction with him in the room."

"Still though, I have to this shit again, and for what? This is purely for entertainment purposes of the readers, we get nothing. I do that on a day to day basis. I don't want to do this, I've done my time."

A knock from the colossal double doors interrupting Thanatos' rant, making the god grumble in annoyance. Opis walks in with an envelope in his gloved grasp. He bowed before Hypnos and handed him the ivory mail before setting of to the kitchens again. Most likely to drown himself in rum.

Hypnos gazes down at the letter, curious to see what questions they are to answer. Hopefully nothing personal.

Thanatos briefly glanced at the piece of paper in Hypnos' hands and stared up at the ceiling with a disinterested expression. "Alright Hippo, let's get this show going."