Canary Excitment

Guys

We're

Right

THERE!

We're right there!

Come on people have a heart! I'm DYING over here!

The Red Dawn is so close to reaching 7 digits! If you haven't read the Red Dawn- well actually all of you should have read it I mean, come on, how would you even be here? But that's not the point.

Reread the Red Dawn, experience The God of Death's lowly skill of bedding a small town girl-

*Thanatos glares at me from a cluster of shadows, his red eyes gleaming with fury.*

-And undeniable trait of can't keep it in his pants!

* "Alright that's enough out of you- this is about me and the readers indulging themselves in my incredibly bugling body while I sweep a girl off her feet." *

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was you who was writing this thought bubble!

*He grumbles and disappears to find Aurora to give him his afternoon belly rubs as a cat.*

Hmph.

Also, apologies for tricking you guys, I knew if I named this as an Author's Note you wouldn't read it- but it's for a good cause though!

For any of you who are wondering, the Red Dawn is at 999K reads right now! So close!

Anywho, I already wrote up the next chapter in which it is to be set a few days after Thanatos kicks out all them hoes...

The Easter one will have to wait since I haven't gotten the full idea of what will take place yet so stay tuned for that.

I plan to update on Saturday so a heads up!

That's all my darlings! REMEMBER GO READ THE RED DAWN! DO IT. DO IT NOW.

XOXO,

THANY & CO.