Chapter 3: Such a tease

Jisoo's POV

Every day, my sweet alarm wakes me up, but in all honesty, she's always late. I'm already awake before she even barged in. So, pretending to still be asleep to steal glances at the beautiful cat-eyed brunette just became one of my habits.

Good Morning Princess. Time to wake up~~” Jennie sang as she walked towards the side of the bed to open the windows. Rise and shine~~ Hopping on the bed, she curled beside me, wrapping her arm around my waist. Opening my eyes one at a time, I flashed her a toothy grin. Having a life of a princess gave me the perks of being surrounded by such delicate sights. Who wouldn't be acting joyously if an angel's eyes were laid upon me as she showed me that lovely gummy smile?

Good morning, my clingy Jennie.” I greeted. This was our usual routine. Most of the time, we looked like a sweet couple and I find it cute. My only hope was to not lose this connection because I'm used to her being around me, and I don't know what to do without her that's why I felt relieved when she chose to stay by my side.

Your bath is ready so come on stand up, you stinky princess. She teased, using that cute voice I liked, while pushing me off my bed, but feeling lazy to move, I pulled her on top of me instead. An evil idea popped into my big brain. Wrapping my arms and legs around her body, tightly, I tickled her. She struggled, but can't fight back since she's a pocket-sized human being.

YAH! STOP! HAHAHA STOP! PLEASE~” I discontinued the torture, but didn't let her go. “Get off, princess. You need to take a bath and eat. Your breakfast is getting cold.” Jennie tried removing my hands using her tiny right hand since she's using her other hand to support her weight.

Noooo~ I want to cuddle more with you! You are so tiny and cute and small, and did I mention tiny? I giggled, pinching her cheek. I noticed that her face has a pinkish-red color. Jen-baby, you are blushing.” I know I have the power to make her heart excited and I love seeing her reaction. Such innocence.

I'm not tiny! I’m taller than you! She reminded. “.. And I’m not blushing! It’s just hot.”

Deny it as long as you want honeypie.’ I thought. “But your face looks like it’s about to explode because of the redness HAHAHA!” We were so close to each other that it looked like we were about to kiss or was doing something dirty. Thank goodness, I don't have morning bad breath.

Yah! Princess, s-stop it.” She playfully slapped my chest.

Quickly releasing my grip on her body, I acted hurt. Aww~”

P-princess, are you okay?! I’m sorry.” She caressed the part where she struck and lifted my chin so she can look straight into my eyes. She's really cute when she's worried.

HAHAHAHA just kidding.” I laughed my ass out, pecking on her cheek. Her whole face turned redder. I hastily stood up, entering the bathroom. But before I shut the door, I called her, Jen-baby, do you perhaps want to join me in cleaning this piece of art?” I asked using my seductive voice, while wiggling my eyebrows up and down copying the old pervert geezer I've watched somewhere.

Y-NO! H-HELL NO!” Jen answered. I'm not gonna lie, I find the way she stuttered and that nervousness sexy.

Are you sure??” I was eyeing her with a grin plastered on my face. I heard steamy bath is good for the body.

Jennie stared at me. Her eyes and mouth wide open, still cannot process the stuff that was not that innocent. I laughed out loud as I closed the bathroom door. After a minute or two, I heard another door swung opened and closed indicating that she left the room.

“What a cute tiny cuddly cat.” I said.

=====
After almost an hour, I was done showering and that's when I noticed that I forgot to grab my dry-cleaned bathrobe because I got busy teasing Jennie. And there's only one small hair towel available on the drawer that can't even cover half of my body— I decided to go all out.

My room was quite big. The bathroom was located on the other side of my walk-in closet so it will be a long way before I reach it.

I walked slowly because the water dripping from my hair was making the floor slippery. One, two, three... Seven, eight steps, a strong cold air entered the ajar window, making me shiver. Reaching the middle of my room, in front of the door to be exact, totally naked, the door swung open.

Jen rushed in while fixing the dress she's holding, “Princess, your dre–but dropped it along with the heels when her eyes landed on me. Her eyes widened, but she quickly covered her face with both hands after processing what was happening. “Oh, uh, I’m sorry.” She apologized. Didn't even bother moving an inch.

I wasn't able to hold my laughter. HAHAHAHAHA! Jen-baby, why are you covering your face? The view doesn’t please you, huh?” I asked, teasingly. She's just so freaking adorable.

===============================
Jennie's POV

Jisoo has been teasing me since forever. I'm still not used to feel this level of shyness, but what can I do? I signed up for this.

When she entered the bathroom, I went to my room to get the dress she's going to wear. I forgot to bring it with me earlier after I ironed it. I also went to grab the shoes to pair with the dress. It was really hard to choose from the tons of choices on her walk-in shoe rack, but I won't complain since it's my job to pick her outfit every time she's going out with the prince.

After I decided that the two-inch white heels will match her dress, I hurried back to her room because it's getting late. Prince Taehyung will be here anytime soon and I still need to help her fix her hair. As I opened the door. I saw her walking like she's on the moon, but all my blood rushed on my face when I realized what view was right before my eyes. It's just a few seconds glance since I quickly covered my face, but I'm able to admire how the creator molded her body. I never saw a naked body aside from mine. One word came out of my mouth, “Wow.” Jisoo's naked body; porcelain skin, perky breast, hour-glass curves, and round butt, like gosh she's a goddess.

HAHAHAHAHA! Jen-baby, why are you covering your face? The view doesn’t please you, huh? She teased for the nth time. I'm quite sure the redness of the tomato was beaten by my face.

My hands were still covering my face and I felt my throat goes dry as the visual of her naked body kept replaying on my mind, but before I got lost in that delicious image, I heard footsteps nearing me.

I got surprised when princess Jisoo removed my hands letting my eyes see the world once more. It automatically went on to check her body.

“Ahem~ Eyes up here, Jen-baby.” She uttered, with a sly smirk. I quickly averted my gaze towards her eyes, gulping what remains on my dry mouth. Well, you can look since I’m not ashamed of my body and I know I’m sexy, but dont drool too much, okay?” She playfully winked at me and went towards her closet as if nothing happened.

I unconsciously followed her using my eyes. My mouth still hanging. Looking at her naked back, unfamiliar thoughts ran inside my head. I quickly face-palmed myself, can't believe that my eyes were not virgin anymore.