Chapter 59: Sadly

Limario immediately contacted Taehyung and told him what she think the situation of Jisoo and her sister was. “... My sister doesnt deserve this. Jisoo kept breaking her apart and I can't stand it anymore. If she doesn’t give me a valid reason, I’m sorry but I must do what I have to do...

The flight was delayed due to a stray dog on the runway of Manila. But after another hour, they were able to board the plane. Lili, Jennie rubbed her hand gently. “Please relax.” Limario nodded before releasing a heavy sigh.

I hope she’s fine. I can feel her pain... My body felt like it’s being cut. The blonde closed her eyes. There's a weird feeling if something happened to the other half. It was how strong their connection was.

Let’s stay positive Lili. Our baby will not like to see you like this.” The brunette tried to uplift the mood, rubbing her stomach with her other hand.

Limario kissed her. They were the priority passenger because of Jennie's condition and of course, Limario used what she calls, 'saving the world' power.

=====
Welcome back!” Mina greeted, kissing them on their cheek before helping them with their luggage. Congratulations once again.

Limario called Mina and asked her for a favor to fetch them at the airport because she can't contact Chaeyoung and their other friends weren't available.

Thank you so much for your help. Limario smiled as she put the bags on the car trunk.

No worries Commander Manoban. I’ll drop you at the condo then I’ll bring your suitcases to your new house. Limario tossed Mina the house key before entering the car.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the condo. Leaving Mina behind, the couple rushed inside. Limario opened the door using her spare key.

OH MY GOSH!Jennie was horrified. The room was trashed. Everything was either tossed somewhere or smashed in pieces. There were shattered glasses, legless chairs, scattered things, and a sixty-five inches television cut in half.

What the fuck Chaeyoung! That’s expensive!’ The blonde bit her lip. Her eyes scanned the place, as she and Jennie ran around, searching for the said girl.

Lisa!Jennie called. Her body shook as she stood in front of a bloody room.

Rushing to her aid, What is it?! Limario asked. Blood on the floor and the bed welcomed her. Seeing the emptied closet gave it away. “She’s gone— again.” Before walking inside, she faced her wife. “Please wait in the living room. I don’t want you stressing yourself.” She kissed her.

The blonde couldn't think straight anymore. She was feeling guilt, anger, sadness, and a lot of emotions because while she was enjoying, her sister was suffering. ‘How unfair am I?’ She thought.

Limario halted in front of the study table. She ran her fingers on the bloody envelopes, reading the names written on them. “Chaeyoung...” Picking the one with her name, she ripped it open.