Chapter 58: P.T

Limario's POV

Surely, the Philippines was a beautiful country. I hope Filipinos can see that and stop destroying it.

In fact, the prince, himself, decided to bring her family here. Momo contacted me a few weeks ago and gave me their Philippine number. She told me that they were in Boracay.

“Blaargh~” Jennie's been nauseous and vomiting a lot lately. Her mood swings were killing me but I'm more worried about what was happening to my wife.

These past few days, she doesn't want me to sleep beside her. It's awful but what can I do? She's the boss.

I'm here in the bedroom now since she's in the bathroom. She woke me up from the couch and told me to rest here.

*kriiing kriiing*

Hello, Lisa. What’s up? How are you and Jennie?Momo inquired.

Hey, Mo. Sorry for calling you. I just want someone to talk to... Jennie’s not feeling well lately and she despises me. I told her that we should see a doctor but she doesn’t want to. I’m going insane.” I ranted.

What do you mean?

“She practically lives in the bathroom, vomiting her stomach out and she doesn’t want me around her. It was like she’d kill me at some point.” I explained.

“OH MY GOSH~ IT’S A SIGN! CONGRATULATIONS LISA!! BUY A PT AND GIVE IT TO JENNIE.She left me confused.

“What the heck is a pt?” I jumped out of the bed to check on my wife who was now busy cooking. Wrapping my hands around her waist, she immediately slapped me away.

Let’s eat.” If I didn't know better I will think that she doesn't want me anymore.

Silently taking a sit, I began eating. “Delicious as always.”

Thanks.” She smiled then started running to the bathroom again. Geez. Her mood swing was killing me.

Nini, what is a PT? I asked as I leaned on the doorframe because she didn't want me near her when she was vomiting. She just gave me a look saying, 'Who told you that?'. I called Momo earlier. She congratulated me and said that I should buy a PT and give it to you... But the thing is, I don’t have a clue what PT is. She looked at me again. Her eyes widened but then regained her composure. Without speaking, she stood up and gargled.

Pregnancy Test.” I choked.

WHA-- WHAT?! OH MY GOSH!I was stunned. “Pregnancy test...” When it sank in me, I lifted her, spinning her around.

Put me down Lili. You are making me dizzy." She slapped my shoulder while chuckling. Mood swings.

Sorry.” After I put her down, I ran outside without saying a word. I asked manong to drive me to El Nido city center. It's forty-five minutes drive but I didn't mind. I'm freaking excited.

=====
We are here maam.Manong said.

Thank you manong. I’ll just have to buy something real quick. I went out of the car and ran to the pharmacy.