Chapter 9: Sisters Secret and the nerve

Limario's POV

Gaaaaaaad, Jimin was yelling since the time the rooster crowed until now that some crickets were stridulating. We can hear him loud and clear even with his closed-door because this station ain't sound-proof!

“Gosh, why is he so mad at this world?” Chaengie questioned, dramatically.

Chief Jimin was always hysterical. The reason why was still unknown. But based on my analysis, he was just simply a son-of-a-bitch. Anyway, this night was different. No, not because the sky was weeping for the first time after a long time, but because the son-of-a-holy-cow decided to go berserk with everyone in sight.

‘What could have triggered his wrath?’ I thought. I looked at Chaengie to ask if she has any idea only to discover that she was hiding a gigantic burger under her desk. She was munching on it as she kept talking on the phone and writing a report about the crime. Multi-tasking at its finest indeed.

Sighing, I decided it was time for a siesta. I'm no office cop, I want action and this bores me to death. Chaengie can do this job better so I'll leave it to her. Leaning my back, I rested my legs on the table, but as soon as I shut my eyes, the girls outside began squealing like a pig being butchered.

Chaengie mouthed, “Check it out.” Rolling my eyes, I stood up without a fight. That's how obedient I was to her.

“Wendy, what’s going on? Who is that?” I pointed at the handsome guy that was heading towards the chief's office.

“It’s the prince. Maybe he’s here because of the report that the princess is missing. Oh~ It’s like a fairytale, so fascinating.Wendy answered. Her eyes almost turning into a heart shape. Disgusting.

‘Finally met the prince.’ I thought. I didn't know his face because usually, I'm asleep and I rarely read newspapers, articles online, or watch television. Can't blame me, I don't like those things plus why bother? Chaengie will tell me all the news about him anyway.

Going back to our office, I told Chaengie the cause of the commotion. And guess what? The bitch was gone before I can even blink my eyes, leaving the phone hanging.

Shaking my head, I picked it up. “Ah-huh... Yes, yes. I see. Is that all?.. Okay, we will try our best to find your dog, ma’am.” I added that to Chaengie's report.

After a few minutes, the bitch came back. Her smile was so broad it looked like she just had won the lottery. I have to admit, the prince was stunning, but I'm not attracted to guys because I have a fucking dick. Chaengie also has the thing between her thighs, but that didn't stop her from thirsting over male and female.

Just for the record, although we had past relationships, we were inexperienced when it comes to sex. It was because we just don't feel the urge of going to bed with girls who only see us as attractive sizzling hot women in uniform. How did I know Chaengie also feel that way? Well, we were blood sisters but got separated because different families adopted us, so I can say the feeling was like a sister's instinct however, ours was way stronger than anyone can ever imagine.

Luckily, we found each other with the help of my parents and the two of us decided to take the same path, and here we were an unstoppable duo.

===============================
Taehyung's POV

I went to the station to follow the love of my life. Charot
The real reason behind my sudden visit was because I wanted to ask the chief about the private agents that once helped the president. Right after Jungkook left, I asked the police officers if they knew where can I find the agents, and to my luck, they said that they were currently doing office work.

“Pleasant evening dear, I would like to talk to your superior,” I said.
The front desk, Reiley, was kind enough to show me the way. Looking around, I noticed that everyone's staring at me, bowing their heads as I passed them and the girls were drooling... like literally drooling. ‘Eww~ Come on, stop drooling at me girls.’ I thought. I really want to let them know that all I want from them was to do their hair and make-up. ‘Argh~ So tired of hiding.’

Reiley stopped in front of the closed door. A silver nameplate hanging on it saying, 'The handsome chief of police, Jimin'.

“WHAT IS THIS?! THE GUARDS THAT ARE ASSIGNED AT THE MANSION ARE ALL UNDER OUR DIVISION, SO EXPLAIN THIS DISGRACE TO ME BEFORE I FIRE YOU!” I heard it from behind the door. I'm glad that they were taking this seriously, but I pity whoever he's yelling at.

‘Poor human.’ I looked at Reiley, she glanced back at me with an apologetic look on her face before she lifted her knuckle on the door.

*knock knock*

She opened the door slightly, sticking her head inside. “Chief,”

WHAT?! CAN’T YOU SEE I’M IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING! Their superior yelled. The poor girl's whole body tensed.

S-sir, t-the...Reiley cleared her throat. “the prince is here.” She pushed the door widely.

The man, who was annoying my ears, stood up from his chair and immediately waddled towards me, with a smile plastered on his face. To my surprise, he nudged Reiley out of the way causing the girl to outbalanced her weight and fell on the floor.

“Hey, are you okay?” I asked as I hurriedly helped her stand.

Yes sir, I’m fine,” Reiley replied. But I noticed there were broken shards with blood on where she fell. Something shattered at the impact and made a long cut on the skin of her arm.

I glared at the man making him froze. In my peripheral vision, I caught sight of the most gorgeous man in this world, standing behind the chief.

“Deputy chief Jungkook, please send Reiley to the clinic?I requested. Nodding, he immediately guided her out of the office, closing the door behind him.

I took a deep breath, brushing my fingers through my hair because now I. am. really. fucking. mad.

First of all, he pushed the girl... Take note: A GIRL in front of me. I don't like seeing girls getting hurt like that no matter what the reason was. They should be treated equally unless they were the psychopath, and second, finding out that he's yelling at my Jungkook made me want to choke him to death. The nerve!