Chapter 55: Family

Taehyung's POV

I couldn't believe how fast the night changes. I've been coming back here for months now, begging her to stay with me. “Please Momo.” I pleaded for hundred times. Literally, my one-hundredth time! What? I counted it!

Walking away, she faced me. I told you. My answer is no.

Please. I want to be with you and our kids.I pouted, trying my charm on her. I will not stop until she says yes because it was my desire to give my children a happy and complete family. Although our set-up will be inappropriate since I'm still married, I still want to be there for them and that will be easier if they were with me.

No Taehyung. If your father and father-in-law find out, they might do something to my babies.” I saw the fear in her eyes. I walked towards her, but she stepped back so I held her arms.

It’s OUR kids. I emphasized before I stomped out of the condo without uttering another word. I heard her calling me but I didn't look back.

Entering my car, I drove to the castle. My father will accept this whether he likes it or not. I'm tired of his greed. I discovered that my father and Jisoo's father were using each other for their own benefits but I had enough of this bullshit.

=====
After an hour, I arrived at the castle. Where are my parents?I asked Niña who was busy wiping the front door.

“Greetings.” She bowed her head.They are in the office, sir.

Kissing her cheek, I said. “Thank you.” I'm nervous but determined. I have to do this for the sake of my children.

*knock knock*

Come on in!  It was my mother. Taking a deep breath, I slammed the door open.

*blaag*

Jesus! You should have not knocked if you are only going to slam the door. My father massaged his chest.

I have babies now.” I informed, nonchalantly.

Oh! Jisoos pregnant? That’s wonderful news.” My mother embraced me.

No, she’s not pregnant, I said. They were confused. I got another girl pregnant and she bore me twins.

My father stood up, glaring at me. “SUCH INSOLENCE! Pay that girl any amount she likes and make sure that she will not ruin our reputation.”

I was furious but I stayed calm. No father. Disown me if you want but I’m divorcing Jisoo so I can live with my family.

NO! You will not, young man. Don’t challenge me. You know exactly what I’m capable of--

Exactly. I know you can do anything but I’m a disgrace ever since, right? You got mom pregnant when you are also married to another woman, isnt it? Our only difference is I didnt fuck my legal wife. I spat back. He doesn't have the right to such things when in fact, he did worst. And if only her first wife didn't die, he will not marry my mom, and quite sure, he'll abandon us.