Chapter 11: Suspect

Chaeng's POV

We were currently reviewing the report we got from our deputy chief along with the files of Jennie and Princess Jisoo here in our office. How awesome it was that they both have the same surname, but were not related. Talk about a small world.

Scanning the pictures, there's only one word that came to my mind and that was beautiful. The two Kims were both goddesses especially the princess! ‘Crap!’ I suddenly felt horny and I'm sure Lisa felt the same thing.

A smirk on my face appeared as I eyed her from across the table.

“Stop it, Park Chaeyoung,” Lisa ordered without even sparing me a glance.

My smile grew. You feel it too?” I excitedly asked.

“I was hoping not but– argh, stop it, you pervert.” She was not able to maintain her serious act, making both of us laugh. There were times that I was sure we have powers. What a strong connection.

After that short break, we went back to reading and assessing the situation. We also got the information about the blackmailing part in the family and the call that Mrs. Kim received when the princess was captured so now, my partner and I have to come up with the best rescue plan for this case, but the problem was we still don't have any leads which made everything much complicated.

*knock knock*

Lisa stood up to open the door. “Prince.She bowed so I stood up and did the same.

Prince Taehyung entered our office. His face looked tired and his eyes were full of worries. It was also red like he cried for hours. Well, maybe he did cry, but who am I to judge? If I was in his shoes and my princess was abducted and I can't do anything about it, then surely I will shed some tears.

I forgot to give you this,” The prince handed Lisa what seemed to be polished metal. I found that at the scene and I’m certain now that it is the stamped tag that was given to the princess as a remembrance when she was young.

Lisa quickly inspected the small metal. As soon as she flipped it, her eyes widened. “The princess owns this?” Not wanting to be left out, I walked towards her, snatching the thing on her hand.

WHAT THE–

===============================
Limario's POV

The fuck! You gotta be kidding me! I threw the owner of that name behind bars. What the heck was going on? I need a good explanation for this!

WHAT THE– YANG HYUN-SUK?! Chaengie yelled upon reading the engraved name on the back of the stamped metal tag.

That name was the name of the guy we arrested for about two weeks ago if I recalled the date correctly. We rescued his wife and son from him. It was the fat guy Chaengie shot and the man I choked for who knows how many times.

Sir, please go home and rest. Thank you for this information. It’s a huge help. I bowed my head.

Okay, but please keep me updated. Tell me even the smallest detail. I’ll be waiting.He uttered before he walked away.

With the prince gone, I hurriedly went to the CCTV room. “Oh! Lisa, what can I do for you?”

“Wendy, can you find Mr. Yang Hyun-suk?” Everything was high-tech. The camera can show the profile of the inmates so it will be a piece of cake for Wendy to find him.

“Hmm... He’s not in any cell.” Clenching my fist, I thanked Wendy before I left.

Sprinting to Jimin's office, I slammed the door open.

*blaaag*

I needed an explanation and if I am not satisfied with his, I will choke him to death. I apologized for my rudeness, but I know Jimin was doing dirty shits since he has the power and connection to do such things. But I am not afraid of him. If I find out that he has something to do with this I will do everything I can to throw this chief in jail with him.

How the heck did Mr. Yang got out of jail!? His wife filed a strong case against him!I yelled, standing two steps from the door.

How dare you talk to me like that!? Watch your words commander Limario or el–” Jimin threatened, but was cut off by a deep voice behind me.

Or else what, chief Jimin?” I turned around and saw the prince leaning on the door frame with arms crossed around his chest— He looked cool.
I would like to hear how this Yinyang got out of jail, isnt it a disgrace that a criminal escaped on your watch?” He mocked, walking in front of Jimin's desk.

U-uh, s-sir...Jimin stuttered. He started sweating. That was his weakness. He's not good at hiding his nervousness.

*boogsh*

EXPLAIN!Taehyung shouted, flipping the chair that was on his side. I heard murmurs from outside, but Chaengie shut them up immediately.

Watching the prince lost his temper made me grin because, by the looks of it, he was also doubting the chief. ‘Ah! I think I finally found someone who was on the same page as me.’ I can't describe the feeling. Delighted was an understatement.

T-this h-has nothing to do with the princess, sir. Jimin stood up from his swivel chair.

“Who are you to decide that!? Stop wasting my time and start explaining!” The prince was expressionless, but you can feel the anger in the tone of his voice. I was surprised that a calm prince can erupt like an active volcano, but who am I to judge? Everyone can get mad if they want to get mad. Sometimes, it was good to let out that frustration as long as it will not hurt anyone. And besides, with the help of this prince, I can chop the devil's horns.

A smirk stayed on my face as I stared at the chief. He turned his head to me and gave me a deadly glare, but when he looked at the prince again, he became a gentle puppy that can't even hurt a fly which was comical to see. Who would have thought we only need a prince to intimidate the mighty Jimin?