Chapter 29: What happen?

After all the sleepless nights and unbearable days of anxiety, the prince can't help but get excited as soon as he was informed of the good news. And without wasting a single minute, he rushed to the hospital.

Laying his gazes on the two gorgeous ladies once again, delighted him. However, his excitement didn't blind his keen eyes. Well, being the next king, prince Taehyung underwent various training and one of these was how to read body language.

“Uh, will you stop creeping me out?” The princess embraced herself, but this just made Prince Taehyung's grin grew.

“I have a plan.” He said.

What plan? And why are smiling like that? Are you planning on taking over the world?” Jisoo gasped, exaggeratedly.

HAHAHA~ Oh, how I missed you.” He hugged her. “I’m glad you are safe.”

Patting his back, she let go of the hug. “I, too, am happy that I’m safe... Kidding aside, thank you so much. I know you did a lot of missing me.” She smirked.

“Oh princess, you just don’t know how I cried myself to sleep,” Taehyung responded. “Anyway, it’s really getting late. I will tell you about my plan tomorrow. Have a good night’s sleep princess. Byee~” He jogged towards the door, leaving a disturbed princess behind.

TAEHYUNG!!!” Jisoo shouted. But when the door swung opened, it was not the person she wanted to interrogate.

What happened?! Jennie asked in panic as she approached the princess.

It’s nothing. That Taehyung is just being a total bitch. The princess explained. Come. Sleep in my room tonight. Jisoo pulled Jennie out of Teagan's office.

When they reached the room, Beline was just walking out of the bathroom. “Oh, you’re just right in time. The hot bath is ready.

Thank you, gran gran,” Jisoo kissed her cheek before she left. Come Jendukie. Relax with me.And before the latter can react, she was already being dragged inside the bathroom. Strip, Jisoo ordered, nonchalantly, as she removed all her clothes. Come on~ A stranger already saw your body so why not me too?” She pouted.

But–” Jennie was about to protest but Jisoo ripped her shirt leaving her with just her bra.

Princess Jisoo's eyes widened upon seeing Jennie's exposed skin. No, not because of the bruises she got from the beating, but something else. MY GOSH! Is that... Jisoo touched Jennie's skin. HICKEYS?! Where'd you get this? When? How? Who made this? She bombarded her questions. You broke my heart Jen-baby.” She dramatically held her chest, acting like she's really hurt.

The brunette didn't say a word. She just busied herself in removing her remaining clothes. What was there to say?

“You’re not going to answer me, huh?” The princess pulled the brunette onto the hot tub.

Wai...t”

As soon as the warm water touched their bare skin, the relaxing feeling instantly beat the two girls. They sank in facing each other as bubbles covered their bodies.

“Don’t think that I’m not waiting for your explanation.Jisoo crossed her arms as she laid her head on the spa pillow.

U-uhm... Jennie stuttered.

Is it that Limario?” Jisoo squinted her eyes. Jennie blushed as she remembered that they almost made out in the hospital earlier. The redness of the brunette's face was enough for her to know the answer. I knew it! HAHAHAHAHA... Way to go Jendukie!She gave her a thumbs up. Once again, Jennie stayed quiet. It was new to her plus she was embarrassed.

The two spent thirty minutes relaxing before they washed up and went to bed. They easily fell asleep because they were really tired and the comfortable mattress helped them ease the exhaustion they were feeling.