Chapter 14: Lookout

Limario's POV

This Yang has the ugliest voice I've ever heard in my entire life. Hearing him again from the in-ear pissed me off, no need to mention the part where he threatened my sister. Dang, I'm going to choke him to death together with that stupid Jimin if we caught them soon. Curse to whoever declared that concrete proof was needed to make an arrest.

Thinking of our current situation, I decided to get some help so I speed-dialed one of my old team members. They were more trustworthy than the people working under our chief of police, Jimin.

*kriiing kriiing*

Hello Seulgi, is the gang there with you?” I asked as soon as she answered.

Yes. Hold on, I will put you on speaker.” Seulgi said then I heard a beep sound.

“What is it about, Limariow?” I heard Nayeon's voice.

Hi to you too, Nayeon, and Momo, and Jeongyeon~. I’d like to ask for your assistance guys. We need to rescue beautiful princesses.” I informed while grinning weirdly as if they can see me.

This case was like one in the fairytale stories, and I find it thrilling. Think about it. We, being a good-looking knight in shining armor, well, mostly me since I'm the most stunning of them all, rescuing a princess from the bad guys. Wasn't that wonderful?

Wow, a fairytale. We’re in! Momo yelled, excitedly, from the other line. “Oh! But Jeongyeon is not here. She’s out of the country.”

My old crew was like a family to me and Chaeng. We trained together for six years so our bond was stronger than a mighty bond. Wait, that's funny. Our bond and mighty bond... Okay, I'll stop now.

“Ow, that sucks. She will not have the chance to lay her eyes on the princess. Anyway, I will send you the loc–” I was cut off.

“No need. I got your location! I told you, you cannot hide from me.” Seulgi uttered. Seriously, they were the best of the best.

Hahaha~ you are really something else. Anyway, see you then. You know the protocol.” I ended the call because I need to go back to the station so Jimin will not get suspicious.

I was nineteen when you enter my life. I love you but I don’t know above and beyond.” I heard Chaeng's angelic voice from the in-ear. She's great at composing songs. I told her so many times that she should pursue singing, but she said she wanted to save lives rather than sing them to sleep.

Copy that. The old gang is on their way. Jungkook and I need to go back to the station so Jimin will not get suspicious. And I am going to drop the prince back at the mansion... You know the drill Chaeng. Stay calm and dont do anything reckless. If something goes wrong, I will be around, I promise. I assured. I tried my best not to sound so cheesy because I know she will cry and that's the last thing I want to happen. But can't blame her, she's just born to be a softy, I guess?

================================
Jisoo's POV

I am not sure how many days had passed since we got locked here in this disgusting place. Thankfully, Jennie and I were not that scared of bugs and cockroaches because if we were, then for sure we're going to be screaming at the top of our lungs all day because this place was the empire state of insects.

The whole room was dim-lighted and all the windows were sealed with wooden planks so we don't have any idea if it's morning or night.

Also, we haven't got the chance to take a bath, and we smell like garbage. We don't usually smell so I'm justifying it to myself, thinking it's because of the mixture of sweat and blood. But at least there's a good thing about being smelly— It discouraged those scumbags from doing nasty things to us. And believe it or not, they got the nerve to feed us with a super small portion of meals. Jennie and I have to share a meal that was composed of only about four to five spoons of rice and a freaking boiled egg.

I am getting skinnier as time goes by, but that's not what worries me. It's Jennie, I'm troubled about. She's sick. Last night, she's burning hot. Yeah, she's hot, but that's not what I meant.

Jendukie, wake up.” I gently tapped her shoulder.

Hmmm~Slowly opening her eyes, she looked at me with tired eyes.

Food. Let’s eat, we need strength.” I said. All of a sudden, she started crying while I am feeding her.

Why are you crying? Is the food that good?” I joked.

*sniffle sniffle*

Shaking her head, she said. “Thank you, princess.” I helped her wipe her tears before grabbing the plate again.

“Stop crying, you need to save your energy... Here eat the last portion.” I lifted the spoon towards her mouth, but she shut it as she shook her head 'no'.

Jen, you need it more than I do. You are sick and you need food. Please stop being stubborn and open your mouth.” I pleaded. Good thing, that's all it took before she complied. “Good girl.” I pinched her cheek.

Jen closed her eyes again after I fed her. I know she's weak and tired so I let her sleep on my shoulder.

*blaaag*

The door slammed open again. They have the habit of slamming doors. ‘Geez. I hate these people.’ Turning my eyes on the door, I saw the mustache guy enter, followed by a red-head girl which by the way was so freaking glorious. Long legs, porcelain skin, and perfect facial features. ‘Deym, what am I thinking? Seriously, hormones stop!