Chapter 48: Sadness

The steel bars that were preventing the four women to advance suddenly lifted. Few people slowly walked out, their hands placed above their heads. “We surrender!” Shouted by one of them. Only five were left alive. Four guys and a girl.

The commander ordered them, “On your knees!” The five immediately kneeled, their hands still raised. “Arrest them.” Chaeyoung along with the other two cuffed them while Limario rushed inside the room only to find the fat man lying on the floor, dead. He got a fresh hole on his forehead. “Good job Nayeon!” She praised. “Always remind me not to make fun of you again.

“Well, I will keep that in mind. Nayeon replied, grinning proudly as she strolled down the abandoned building that was a few meters away from Mr. Yang's rest house.

The rest of the police rushed in and started identifying the bodies. “Everyone, thank you.” Chaeyoung smiled. The police officers saluted at her.

“It’s time to leave this place.” The blonde girl tucked her gun on the holster.

“Can I keep this?” Momo raised her right hand— a pistol on it.

The commander shook her head. “Unfortunately, no.” Momo pouted. She looked at the gun again before handing it to another officer. “Take care of that cute little thingy.”

“Ahhh~ We can finally rest.” Seulgi yawned.

“We have to go to the station first. You four can go home. Thank you for your help soldiers.” Limario saluted at them. The girls separated ways, but Momo chose to stay behind for the reason she asserted as something important.

Now that Mr. Yang was out of the picture. There will be no more danger for the royal family so they can start living in peace once more.

=====
LOVEEE/LILIIII!!” Jennie and Jisoo came running towards their partners, fondling them tightly. The two sisters snuggled them back, kissing their hair.

I missed you so badly. The princess pouted.

Holding her closer, Chaeyoung kissed her once more. I missed you more my Chu. I’ve been eager to finish the mission so I can be with you.

You have bruises...” Jennie said upon seeing Limario's face up close.

She got beaten but I killed the man who beat her.” Nayeon grinned, proud of herself. Why was she there? Who knows. Jennie slapped Limario's shoulder. The latter winced in pain.

Gritting her teeth, she asked, Why??

I told you not to get yourself hurt!Jennie scolded. She was not mad, she's just worried about her welfare.

No, you told me not to get shot and come back alive so here I am. Limario grinned that earned her a glare so scary, you'd pee your pants.

Where’s Jungkook?The prince inquired, eyeing behind everyone.

Total silence answered the question. No one seemed to dare to respond to such a simple question.

“Is something wrong?” Jennie questioned.

Limario's expression softened. Her eyes were in pain. It was there all this time and no one noticed. “Ehem~” nudging her sister, she tilted her head.