Chapter 40: Couples

Jisoo's POV

Opening my eyes, a sleeping goddess welcomed me. She looked so peaceful in her sleep but that didn't stop me from caressing her face— as my fingers touched her soft cheek, I scanned her facial features closely.  ‘Wow~ How did I get this lucky? She’s perfect.My thoughts were interrupted by a stinging sensation in my lower region causing me to shut my eyes.

*paper rustle*

Adjusting my position, I caught sight of someone resting on the couch. Her legs rested on the top of the table and she has a book in her hand. Uhm, excuse me but do I know you?

Momo. Limario’s best friend and a friend of that bitch sleeping beside you,” Her eyes were glued on the book she was reading. Do you need anything? She added, didn't even bother sparing me a glance.

Oh, nothing. Thank you. I laid my head back on Rosé's chest. Her scent reminded me of what happened earlier— it made me blush. Biting my lip, I admired her face again. I'm sorry I just can't get enough of her.

“You should stop. I might melt. Her eyes were still shut.

I quickly averted my eyes before saying, I-I’m not staring.

Yes, you did.She lifted my face and pecked on my lips. “But it’s okay. I love you.

Ahem~” Momo cleared her throat. “Respect bitch. Someones single here.  And like before, her eyes were still hooked on the book.

“Sorry bitch. You just have to get used to it.” Rosé replied.

Out of curiosity, I asked, You call each other bitch?.. I traced circles on Rosé's chest. “Why?”

Scoffing, Momo clicked her tongue. “That bitch started a fight just because a girl we both like back at the training camp, likes me.”

What do you mean I started the fight? You gripped your gun!” Rosè countered.

“I admit. My hand did rest on the gun that was, take note, TUCKED on my holster, but you were the first one who pointed the gun. So, logically, you initiated the fight.” Momo contradicted.

“Bah~ Whatever. Just dont try to steal my girl. Rosé warned. There's a hint of playfulness in the tone of her voice. Yet, it came off like a deadly threat.

Well... Since we’re talking about a gorgeous princess here, I’ll be needing to think about it. Momo's eyes were never laid on us throughout the conversation. However, when Rosé threw her wallet, she was able to catch it.

Don’t you dare! I swear I’m going to pull the trigger this time. Rosé threatened. Momo just chuckled as she ransacked the wallet.

Gaad~ What a poor bitch, Momo poked fun. You only have thirty-five thousand won?” The wallet went flying back to its owner. I’m wealthier than you so I’m a better match for the princess. I’ll hire you as our maid, what do you think?