Chapter 16: Ouch

Inside the dim-lighted room, two ladies were fast asleep, their heads leaning on each other as if it was a soft pillow. Good thing that even in discomfort, they still managed to take some rest to renew their lost energy.

Jisoo and Jennie were exhausted and weak that made them fell into a deep siesta that even a loud bang of a door didn't wake them up. So, they had no idea that someone has been watching them for a while now.

Losing patience little by little, that someone decided that the two beautiful ladies had enough of shuteye so he threw a bucket of ice water on them. The cold water sipping into their clothes made them shiver.

WHA–” The princess shut her mouth immediately upon realizing the situation and just glared at the person sitting in front of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This isnt a fairytale, no one will kiss you to wake you up!” Mr. Yang mocked, grinning evilly. All of a sudden, he stood up and slapped the princess really hard, leaving a mark on her right cheek. “Bitch.” Then he grabbed Jennie's hair with one hand while his other disgusting fingers caressed her delicate face.

“DON’T TOUCH HER, YOU PERVERT! Jisoo shouted, trying to push Mr. Yang away using her free hand. In return, she received another slap causing the cut on Jisoo's lower lip to bleed once more.

Shut your mouth or else, I will kill her.” Mr. Yang threatened. Princess Jisoo didn't fight back because she's aware that he's capable of doing that and she can't risk it. “Oh, my little princess is still such a good girl.” He patted her head but then, hit her again. Everyone lost count of how many times he did it. He just stopped when he was satisfied with what he's seeing. The marks that were left on their bodies were like art for his insane mind. It was the very reason why he hurt those people who he thought were weak to fight for themselves. “Now, that’s what you call beauty.” He threw one last punch on Jisoo's stomach before he left the room.

Help. Jisoo managed to utter before she lost consciousness.

As soon as the room had been cleared, the agent sneaked inside, closing the door so gently behind her. Walking towards the girls, she comforted the crying Jennie. “Shhh~ Please hang in there for a little bit longer. We– I’m going to save you.”

The brunette can barely open her eyes, but the agent saw the sadness, horror, and pain on it. Seeing this made her furious, but she was trying her best to calm down so she will able to save these two successfully.

After checking their condition, she went out of the room and came back again holding a medicine kit. She used a clean towel to wipe the blood on their faces before treating their wounds. Jennie just kept crying and crying while hugging the unconscious princess until she fell asleep too.

The red-head gently caressed the princess' face. It's unrecognizable but still pretty for her. I promise I will get the both of you out of here... I promise.” Placing a soft kiss on their foreheads, she stood up. But before leaving the room, she glanced at the princess for a few seconds then quietly locked the door behind her. Her rage was at its peak. However, she needed to stick to the plan because even though she knew that she can take them out, the fact that she wasn't prepared and didn't have a gun with her, stopped her from making a move.

“Around sixty more or less.” She declared openly, although she wasn't able to get the accurate statistics since some of Mr. Yang's men were changing shifts every now and then. On some days, the warehouse was jam-packed. And sometimes, it looked deserted, but she can't wait any longer just to see which day was the 'deserted' day. One thing Chaeyoung's certain of was that they needed to execute their rescue operation as soon as possible because Jisoo and Jennie's lives were in danger due to Mr. Yang's excessive beatings.