Chapter 47: Done

Momo's POV

Bull’s eye! Nayeon exclaimed. Her laugh resonated in my ears. Who would have thought that slaying was a fun game for someone with such a pretty face? Hey~ what happened to him? I can see you guys through my scope.

“He’s having a staycation. I rolled my eyes. This dumb bitch was so stupid.

I hope he’s fine,” Nayeon replied. Didn't even bother answering my sarcasm. Baby, don’t get shot, okay?!Bleargh! I want to throw up. Don't get me wrong, I love 2yeon but they're so gay.

“Let’s move.” Limario signaled me to follow. Clutching on the pistol I picked somewhere on the ground, I walked beside her. The basement was spacious with a long hallway.

So quiet...’ And my instinct told me to grab Limario's arm. “Hold it...” She stared at me like I had touched her peenie-weenie. I made face. Look.” I pointed at what appeared like a thread stretched on the bottom of the stairs.

Limario squatted. “Oh my gosh, it’s a trap.” She said. I rolled my eyes. Why do I have dumb friends? “But salute to you for spotting it. It was barely visible.”

I smirked. Well, I was not called 'The great Momo' for nothing. Crouching, I traced the string and found a small bomb at the end. Good thing, I was with Limario because if not she'll be dead meat by now. “I’m going to disarm it. Back away, will ya?” I slightly nudged her away. “Guys, we have code eighty-nine. Watch out for a bomb connected to a string.”

“Roger that. Chaeng and Seulgi acknowledged in unison.

=====
Dismantling the bomb took me about five minutes. “Let’s go.” However, in just a few steps, I felt my blood pressure hit the ceiling. Dang it! Yet again, why do I have dumb friends?

“Oops, sorry~” She eyed me with a guilty expression, showing me a peace sign.

What happened?” Chaeng questioned.

“I triggered the laser security... Hehehe~” I gritted my teeth. Please give me patience.

Good luck Momo!” The pervy rose consoled but she's laughing at my despair. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath. ‘Relax, relax.’

There’s the switch, Limario pointed on the other side of the hallway. I got this.” Stretching her body like she was running a marathon, she stepped forward.

Ohh please, don’t make it ev-- My jaw dropped, amused to see the remarkable moves in front of me. What. The. Fucking. Fuck.

================================
Limario's POV

Momo rolled her eyes. Well, who wouldn't? I know I'm such a clumsy person but so was she. Hmph! And in my defense, I cannot be blamed for this laser thingy since I was not aware that one of these tiles was the switch.

Ohh please, don’t make it ev--I started bending and splitting through the gaps, doing my best to avoid touching the laser beam because for sure, it will chop me to death.