Chapter 50: Sweet Rose

A/N:Warning!!!
|Mature Content|

××××××××××××××××××

Jisoo's POV

Earlier, Jennie and I had a dinner date. It was fun. In all honesty, I'm regaining my memories and it was not easy. It gave me a lot of headaches and nausea. But the saddest part of it was that I'm already aware that Rosé wasn't the prince I thought she was. However, I haven't told anyone yet of my discovery. Maybe because I don't want to face the reality that it was all a lie or I'm just afraid of losing her— I'm not quite sure.

“Are you sleepy?” I asked. Rosé didn't answer the question. Instead, she pinned me to the wall. Her gaze was so intense. It weakened my knees. Gosh, the things she can do to me.

You... You made me miss you so badly.” She stares at my lips before looking me in the eye again. I swallowed. Oh was the air condition off? Why am I suddenly feeling hot? Biting her lower lip, she went closer and seductively whispered in my ear the words that made me shiver. “I think I need to teach you some lesson.

She was trying to seduce me and I cannot resist it. My innocence had left me ever since she came into my life. But can I be blamed for it? She's something else plus I don't regret anything because she was the best thing that ever happen to me.

Kissing me, she quickly removed all my clothes before she removed hers. She picked the condom that fell off her pocket but then immediately reunited our lips.

We do this making love almost every day but I never get tired of her. Maybe it was indeed what they call love.

Hmmmm~” I moaned when her tongue began exploring the inside of my mouth.

She lifted me and carried me to the bed, crawling on top of me, and started kissing me again.

Can you do it tonight? I’m too drunk but I want to make love with you. She asked, sweetly as she continued to savor my lips. I chuckled. This woman seriously...

The pleasure is mine. I pecked on her lips and we switched positions. I knelt on the bed as she laid flat, facing me. The thing between her legs, saluting at me. I still cannot believe she has that thing but well, I'm not complaining. Looking at her, I wet my lips.

“Goddamn it!” She pulled me but I resisted.

“Just lay there. Let me do you.” Placing my hand around her shaft, I jerked it. She shut her eyes. Gosh, she makes me weak. Licking the head, her hand gripped my hair. She was still gentle.

Fuck Chu...” I didn't wait for her to say anything anymore. I gave her a blow. She was so huge, it barely enter my mouth. Your mouth feels good, She groaned. I tried it at a quicker pace and I can see that I've learned it the way she wanted it to be. Well, she's a good teacher. Pulling me up, she kissed me. I need to be inside you...She handed me the condom. I ripped the packet and went back down, slipping it on her cock using my mouth. That’s fucking hot.” She growled. I became naughty because of her. I hope Santa will not put me on the naughty list.

Positioning myself, I slowly sat on her dick. “Gosh~” It felt nice. Her large dick fit me so well. But sometimes I still wonder how I was able to accommodate her size every single time. “You’re so big.” Placing my hand on her chest to support myself, I started moving my hips.

After several pumps, I turned myself around while she's still inside me. My butt was now in her sight. She smacked it one time, making me grind harder. Who would have thought that I can do this? But I'm not complaining because having passionate sex with her was something I'll do over and over again.

My... I'm about to reach my climax so I quickened the pace. C-cumming love... I tilted my head. My eyes were shut as I felt pleasure rushing all over my body. Rosé knew I can't move anymore so she flipped me over and continued the job. She's fucking me at a rapid pace, I felt myself wanting to cum once more. “Oh gosh! Please~ She kept thrusting inside me. Her teeth clenched. Her face was red. We were both breathing heavily.

“Ahhh~” She had reached her peak. “I love you.” She pecked on my lips before slowly detaching herself from me. She was exhausted that she didn't even bother removing the condom on her penis so I yanked it off, throwing it on the floor. With heavy eyes, she smiled. “Thank you. Goodnight my princess.” She said, still so sweet and gentle. Those were two of the many reasons why I kept falling for her.

Goodnight my Rosé.” I watched her doze off. She looked so peaceful. I can stare at her forever. But does forever really exist? My mind has so many questions. However, what I want to know was... “Why did you lie to me?” I asked, caressing her face because, for some reason, I wanted to memorize every corner of her face.

“Hmm~”

Although I want what we have now and she's making me happy, I'm still not glad that they tricked me and made me believe in something that was not real. They fooled me into thinking that she's the love of my life when in fact, I have to spend the rest of my life with someone else. My heart's breaking at the thought that I have to tie the knot with Taehyung and not her. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the prince. In fact, he's one of the perfect men alive and the ideal man for many. But still, it's just that I love him as a friend.

I hope I can just marry you now and start a family with you. My tears started trickling down my cheeks. The thought of us having our own family was something I can just imagine because my father wouldn't let that happen. Burying my face on her chest, I let myself cry, silently.

She shifted. It was like she was aware of my distress. “Hey, why are you crying? She lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes. Those eyes... “Tell me.”

“It’s nothing... I just love you so much.” I quickly wiped my tears dry.

She smiled at me, sweetly before kissing my forehead. “I love you so stop crying love. Let’s sleep. My head is throbbing so bad.”

Okay. Let’s sleep.” I pecked on her lips before I closed my eyes. I just hope tomorrow when I woke up, everything about this, about us, becomes real.