Chapter 37: Torture

Jungkook's POV

All the way to the station, the guy kept voicing his resentment, and to be honest, he's getting into my nerves.

*kriing kriing*

Reaching to my pocket, I answered the call. “Hey~”

Kookie~My baby greeted.

“LET ME GO! YOU SON OF A B--” I threatened to hit him so he shut his mouth.

Is that the guy Limario caught? Taehyung inquired.

“Uh-huh. And he is annoying.I shook my head.

“Oww~ I’m going to make him pay for annoying my kookie.He told, cutely, making the both of us chuckled. “I’ll be there in a few. See you~”

=====
After about fifteen minutes, Taehyung came to the secure interview room where I was waiting behind a glass, gawking at the guy.

Taehyung walked towards me, stopping in front of me. He looked around before leaning and pecking on my lips. Shall we start? The evil smirk that grew on his face immediately made me understood what he was hinting so I quickly turned off all the CCTV cameras.

“Now, we shall.” I opened the door of the interrogation room for him.

LET ME GO YOU ASS-- But before he can complete his sentence, a punch landed on his face, making him fell on the floor along with the chair where he was handcuffed.

*boogsh*

That’s for annoying my kookie. Taehyung held his knuckle. I dragged the chair up giving Taehyung a chance to blew another punch on his face that broke his nose.

Fuck you fag--I gave him blow in the stomach before he can call my baby something bad. Go to hell! He gritted his teeth.

“Well then, we will make sure you’ll go in first. I threw a punch on the stomach again.

I will sue you! He spat blood on my shoes so I repeatedly hit him until he begged me to stop. S-stop please...

We’ll ask you questions. If I’m satisfied, I’m going to let you go. If not, you’ll suffer a consequence... What’s your name? Taeyoung started the interrogation.

The guy glared at me before saying, “Hanbin.”

Walking to his back, I leaned on his ear. Why are you spying on the princess?He tried headbutting me. Thankfully, I was quick enough to see it coming. Clicking my tongue, I punched him once again. Don't get me wrong, I'm no bad cop. However, I cannot say that I am a good cop either— Be the judge.

*cough cough* I-I just followed orders.”

Taehyung grabbed his collar. “From who!? Mr. Yang?! Where is he?!” But instead of answering, Hanbin just laughed. Answer me! If you don’t want to rot in jail.