Chapter 21: Surprise

Jisoo's POV

This redhead was the one who's protecting me. I'm not sure why, however, being with her made me feel secured. She has this aura that's telling me she's willing to give her own life just to get me out of here and that's really freaking weird. Wasn't she one of the fat guy's minions? So why on earth am I feeling comfortable here with her?

Babe?!” She suddenly yelled which caught me off guard so I gave her a questioning look. She mouthed what I've deciphered as something I'm not familiar with.

What? Ipis?” I asked. She laughed before pointing her finger at her ear. Ohh~That's all I've said. ‘What the heck is ipis, you dimwit?’ Shaking my head, I poked her. “Uh, Mina, will Jennie be safe with the blonde girl?”

We got separated from them since a group of men came running towards us in two directions. I know Jennie's safe with who they call Limario because she will not be able to get to us alive if she didn't know what to do in a situation like this.

“First of all, my real name is Chaeyoung but, you can call me Rosé. And yes, don’t worry shes with Lisa, the best of the best among the rest. She replied while still firing back at the goons. Rosé? Fits her face perfectly.

“Ahh~ I thought–” I didn't finish my sentence because she cut me off.

Undercover agent.” Rosé stated. The next thing she did, startled me. She ripped her nose and eyebrows off then smiled at me, but quickly turned her attention back outside.

‘Wow~’ She's a freaking goddess.

===============================
Jennie's POV

There were too many gunshots around me and to be honest, I'm not only worried about the princess but also, scared for my life. It's my first time witnessing– no, being a part of something like this and it was beyond my imagination. My body was aching and I felt really weak. However, I am striving not to pass out since I don't want to be a burden to anyone.

I'm not sure what specific reason has caused my tears to kept rolling down my cheeks, but I'm trying not to make any sounds and instead, just gripped at this blonde's shirt like I was going to die without her. I will apologize later but right now, I need something to hold on to since my knees were weak and I cannot see clearly. Not only tears blinded my eyes, but the blood from the cut on my eyebrow was also the reason why.

*pew*

The blonde was busy firing back at the bad guys when she suddenly closed the door. I looked up since she was taller, but she immediately cupped my face, gently wiping the tears on my bruised cheeks. All I can see in her eyes were concern— genuine concern. I suddenly want to kiss, please don't judge me.

Wrapping my hands around her waist, I tip-toed before slamming my lips on hers. Her eyes widened but didn't take five seconds before she started moving. She pulled my head to deepened the kiss and started kissing me hungrily.

She bit my lower lip that made me opened my mouth. Hmmm~ I let out a soft moan when she slid her tongue inside my mouth tasting every part of it.

I was on cloud nine, but I felt something poking my stomach so I immediately pushed her away, thinking that it was her gun. My eyes instantly looked down just to make sure, only to get surprised seeing something else.

Y-you have–” I was cut off when she covered my mouth with her hand.

We’ll talk later.When I looked at her face, she had this serious aura.

‘What the hell did you do?’ My first kiss was stolen by some stranger... Okay fine, she didn't steal it because I was the one who initiated it, but you can't blame me, she looked hot and beautiful and masculine and yummy. Hey! Wait a minute, what am I saying? It must be due to my high fever... Yeah, that must be the reason why I acted like that.

Immediately reloaded her gun, she opened the door and started firing again like nothing happened. But for me, I didn't move an inch. I cannot believing that this gorgeous woman who was protecting me has a freaking thing between her legs. ‘Holy cow!