Chapter 26: Slippery Tongue

The redhead was now wide awake, gently caressing the hair of the sleeping princess. When the latter woke up, she immediately removed herself from the bed and settled on the chair beside it. Timing when, Jennie slowly opened the door, sticking her head to check if the two were alive and kicking.

You can come in, Chaeyoung said then smiled at the brunette.

Jennie stepped in, closing the door behind her before walking to where Limario had placed the eco-bag. Momo and I brought food for us, but earlier, you are both still asleep so we didn’t disturb you guys.” The brunette pulled all the food containers out, placing them on the small table.

The two girls blushed as they remembered what happened earlier. Not aware that someone else did more than just kissing.

T-thank you. Oh, where is Lisa, the blonde girl?” Chaeyoung asked, diverting the topic.

Sorry, but I am not sure,” Jennie answered. She scoffed as she thought of their unfinished business. Let’s eat. Princess, there’s chicken here. She informed while wriggling her eyebrow at Jisoo. The princess excitedly stood up while clapping her hands.

‘Cute.’ The redhead thought. Her eyes gawking at the princess, but she shook her head, refocusing her attention to the containers placed on the table— the food. Before they started eating, Jennie saved some food for Limario.

Meanwhile, the blonde was at the hospital's garden, releasing her frustration and trying to calm her raging desire towards Jennie.

Hey~” Someone called so Limario immediately turned her head to see who it was and saw her best friend Momo. Have you seen the front desk nurse?” She excitedly asked as she sat beside the latter.

Yeah, why? Limario replied.

“Dude, she’s my–” Momo was cut off.

Type, The blonde completed her sentence. I’m aware, but she looks innocent so don’t taint her mind.

Hey! I’m a kind-hearted person. Momo defended.

“Kind-hearted my ass. We both know you are a hoe... For Pete’s sake Momo, find the right one and be serious for once.” Limario scolded like a mom. “You’re not getting any younger, just so you know.”

“Deym! You’re the one to talk. But whatever, that’s what I’m doing, looking for the right person! She argued.

No, you are not LOOKING! You are TASTING. That’s different. Limario emphasized the words.

It’s not the same?” Momo inquired. Limario was ready to smack the heck out of her. “But anyway, why are you here? Are you okay? Have you eaten? Momo bombarded her questions.

Almost,” Limario absent-mindedly answered.

What do you mean almost? Momo furrowed her eyebrows.

Limario realized what she just said and mentally face-palmed herself. I-I mean, I was about to eat Je– I mean, the food Jennie brought, but I wanted some air so I went out.” She explained. Momo being Momo immediately got a hint about what really happened after all she's genius when it comes to making girls scream.

Patting the blonde's shoulder, Momo said, That’s okay, you can eat her next time. then she quickly ran away before Limario can react.

She ran her finger through her hair because of embarrassment before walked back inside because she's hungry for food.

On the other hand, Seulgi was still unconscious. Nayeon fell asleep on the chair beside the bed while holding the girl's hand.