Chapter 46: Kook and Kai

Gawking around like a hawk, the Chief of Police lifted his hand, signaling everyone to halt. After three seconds of total silence, Jungkook suddenly yelled, “DOWN!!!” Just the right timing when gunshots from the inside started raining down upon them. Reflexes snapped, making everyone roll on the ground, finding cover for themselves.

Breathing a heavy sigh, Limario cocked her gun. “Let’s kill this bitches!

Nodding in agreement, Jungkook ordered, “FIRE!”

*bang bang bang*

As the sound of gunshots echoed, agony and cries filled the area. Jungkook and some of his men started advancing.

Watching the spectacle from a monitor, Mr. Yang was alarmed. FUCK THIS POLICE. KAI, DO SOMETHING! YOU ARE ALL USELESS.” He angrily yelled while running down the secret basement.

We’ll guard you boss. That's the only thing Kai had let out. However, he was determined to fight and avenge his brother. Furthermore, Mr. Yang threatened to end his life for being useless so either way, he'll be dead. You fuckers will pay.Gritting his teeth, he went to the CCTV room to spy on the police.

After he located their position. He went to the living room. “Guard the basement.” He ordered the three men before sneaking into his secret place. “Let the game begin.” Immediately cocking his gun, he fired.

*ratatatatatatatata*

Without the idea of where the bullets were coming from, the police shoots blindly. Sadly, ten policemen were hit which made the grin on Kai's face widen.

The police were at a huge disadvantage now. There were forty of them versus a hundred enemies.

On one side, Limario was battling a guy, a martial artist. The latter managed to kick the gun and started beating the shit out of her.

Chaeyoung witnessed it but couldn't help because she was fighting her own battle. One policeman was about to lend a hand. However, the kung-fu master suddenly collapsed. Blood gushing out his head, making Limario shout, Sniper!since she was not aware of the heroine that has arrived.

Everyone got alerted but a burst of laughter suddenly invaded their ears. HAHAHA! You should’ve seen your face... Chill bro. Its me, Nayeon.

What are you doing here?! Who is guarding the princess?! Chaeyoung butted in. Was it her instinct? Or she's just madly in love that she can't keep her out of her mind?

Will the two of you relax? Geez~ They are at the station with the prince. Seulgi explained. The sisters sighed in relief. They knew that their friends will never leave them unguarded but of course, they were just worried.

*sniper shot*

Damn baby! Such a sharpshooter. Jeongyeon proudly stated.

Did you got shot already?Limario teased, a smirk on her face grew.

WHAT THE HELL LISA! DONT MAKE ME SHOOT YOU! Nayeon threatened which made them all chuckle.