Chapter 57: Saved

Chaeyoung's POV

Taehyung and his family went somewhere private. So, I'm currently here in Jisoo's bed, cuddling with her. She was getting dressed just in case Sandy decided to barge in here again. Her body was such a wonderful view.

This has been our routine for a while now since Taehyung let me stay here for as long as they were not around.

Rosé, we should stop seeing each other. She looked at me with no expression.

I was baffled. Why? You’re joking, right? Or you dont want me anymore? Are you tired of me? Of us?I was hoping that she will laugh her ass out and tell me that she was just kidding but... those eyes were serious. Please... Don’t do this... I’ve waited for you for too long. I don’t want to lose you again. Ill do anything! Just please, I’m begging you.” My tears left my eyes and all she did was stare at me like my presence was sickening. It pained me.

I’m married to the prince and you know how the law works around here, you work for the government. She sat on the edge of the bed. “We were on the news again. You can’t fight my father... He’ll make you miserable... I can’t do that to you. So please...I hugged her.

“It’s fine. They can sue me if they want... I’ll resign if I have to. I love you so much Chu. I don’t wa-- She removed my hands around her waist then she stood.

JUST STOP! It was the first time she raised her voice at me. “... You need to leave.”

No! I will just leave if you say that you don’t love me anymore.I will not let go that easily. I've been miserable all those times that she was not with me and that's not going to happen again. Look at me and tell me you don’t love me anymore.” But she didn't. Instead, she repeated herself.

You need to leave.” I fell on my knees while hugging her waist. My vision was blurred and I'm quite sure that I'm a mess but I don't care.

No Chu. Tell– She's cupped my face, looking me straight in the eye. The last thing I'm sure of was that she took a deep breath before truly breaking my heart.

I don’t love you anymore. And to be honest, I’m just using you for pleasure.

You are lying...” I used all my strength to stand up. I'm still trying to save us, our relationship, and... me. I know you are lying.

“I hope I am but I’m not. I don’t love you anymore. I had enough of pretending that I do and I had enough of you. I don’t want you around me or to even see your face again. So leave.We were staring at each other. Those eyes that used to be so sweet were now cold and dull. “GET OUT!” I hugged her but she kept pushing me. “Please, leave.” That was the last straw. 'Please...'

=====
I'm all alone! Staring at the ceiling, wishing that I'll wake up from the bad dream. What else can I do? I don't have work for a few days and even if I have, I won't actually go to work. I'm bored but too lazy and broken to do anything. Argghhhhh~ I let my frustration out before dialing Chu's number for the nth time.