Chapter 22: Shot

When the shooting started, the first thing that the kidnapping mastermind ordered his men was to get the princess and deliver her to his hideout before he hurriedly ran and hid at the back exit, waiting for the perfect timing to escape. Little did he know that the two ladies were now with the best agents alive.

Meanwhile, the gang continued fighting the bad guys from outside and the agents from the inside. There were mass casualties, but that didn't matter as long as the princess was safe.

Man down! I repeat man down! Seulgi has been shot! Momo's voice was heard by everyone through the earpiece.

Fuck! What’s her condition?! Nayeon asked, worried. “Argh~ How did this happen?! She was out of my sight for a minute!” Annoyance was evident in her voice because she felt that she didn't do her job well as the sniper shooter.

She has been shot on the left lower quadrant. Kook, come in, I need you here!” Momo exclaimed. She was panicking because she cannot tend Seulgi's wound since some guys were still shooting at them.

Copy that, Jungkook answered. The handsome deputy chief hurried to the gate. With the use of night vision glasses, he was able to spot them few meters away from him. Holding onto his pistol, he readied himself. “Going in, in three, two, one!”

*bang pew bang*

Exchanging fires, he sprinted as fast as he could, almost winning against the guy in a red suit that has a lightning bolt on his chest. Well, that was if only he had his power.

When he got near, he checked on Seulgi. “Please, save her. I’m going to cover you.” Nayeon spoke. Jungkook immediately carried Seulgi.

“I’ll distract them. GO!” Momo added. Picking up Seulgi's machine gun, she fired at the enemies continuously so they weren't able to fire back. The deputy chief didn't waste any more time and rushed back to the van where first aid for bullet shot was available. 

Meanwhile, inside the warehouse, Chaeyoung and Limario had reunited. Sadly, more and more antagonists were approaching. They've lost count of it already and just focused on their goal to bring the princess alive back to Taehyung at the mansion.

Deym it! I don’t have bullets anymore! Chaeng gritted her teeth. She roamed her eyes around and saw a gun from across her, but the enemies were shooting from both sides so she needed a plan to get it.

The other two ladies were just hugging and comforting themselves at the corner of the room. They were horrified thinking that maybe there was no way out of the danger anymore.

The blonde noticed the desire on the redhead's face. On my count of three, ran across and grab the gun. I will cover you,” The two nodded at each other. “... One.. Two... Three!”
Limario started shooting on both sides to make them cease-fire.

Chaeyoung successfully slid towards the other side and was able to get a hold of the gun. However, it came for a price— A bullet penetrated her right leg.

Immediately hiding behind the narrow wall, she ripped the hem of her shirt and tied it around her wound.

SHIT! ARE YOU OKAY?!The blonde shouted.

The latter nodded and said, Let’s get the hell out of here.

*bang bang bang bang*

Princess Jisoo witnessed it all. She started weeping not only because she was overwhelmed that these people were fighting for her. She was more than thankful but also, her heart's breaking at the scene. She felt like she's not even worth it. No life must be traded for hers. It was not their obligation.

YOU MONKEYS! HOW DARE YOU SHOOT MY SISTER!” Limario shouted, angrily. Her face so red, smoke almost coming out of her nose. Even though Chaeyoung was in pain, she smiled because she knew that a furious Limario will win against the gigantic green guy that loses his clothes every single time he gets angry.

“Accuracy queen has finally arrived!”

=====
The redhead didn't lie at all. Her sister was indeed the accuracy queen. No bullets had been put to waste since the moment she got nuts. All of the shots penetrated the head— headshot!

Some are escaping. I cannot hold them all. Momo informed.

I will not let anyone escape. These gorillas will pay for shooting our Seulgi! Nayeon changed her position.

Everyone fought like there's no tomorrow. The sound of guns firing was all that can be heard around the docks and inside the warehouse. Good thing, no residents were living around.

Everything was perfect. The four were nearing the exit. They moved slowly but surely, not taking a huge risk so nothing can go wrong.

Shit~ shit, shit! The fat man is gone!.. Sorry guys! Nayeon apologized.

Leave it, bunny. We will get him soon but first, we need to get out of here.” Limario responded. Two of her teammates were wounded so she cannot worry about that bad fat man at the moment.

The once noisy building has become as silent as the holy night. Limario carefully stepped forward, checking around to ensure that it was safe before signaling the three to follow.

Princess Jisoo was helping the redhead because she's limping and can't walk properly due to her fresh wound. I am sorry... This is my fault.

“Hey, don’t say that. I want– I mean, we want to save the two of you, Chaeyoung smiled. “and this,” She pointed on her leg. “this is part of the job, so no worries.”

As they continue to walk, they successfully got to the door. When they were sure that the coast was clear, they all hurriedly went to the van while Limario went to her car and called for other police unit. Jungkook and her quickly drove away, not waiting for the police to arrive because the rescue operation they did was actually illegal.